Profile for Julie R > Reviews

Content by Julie R

Julie R

MiniSun - Decorative IP44 Rated Black Blossom Bonsai Style Tree Light With 384 Warm White LED's - 1.8m
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Blossom Tree, 25 May 2015
Absolutely thrilled with the tree ! Excellent product & looks lovely in our garden ! Would definitely recommend to anyone !
Comment Comment | Permalink

Qualtex Anti Scale Filter Refills For Morphy Richards Jetstream Steam Generator Iron Pack Of 5 (208)
Offered by L.M Electrical

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 22 April 2015
Received my Anti Scale Filter Refils within 1 day of ordering. Very impressed ! Good value for money.

Zippo Logo & Border Lighter - Black Matte
Zippo Logo & Border Lighter - Black Matte

5.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased with the Zippo Lighter I purchased, 18 April 2015
I was very pleased with the Zippo Lighter I purchased. It was for a gift for my Brothers 60th birthday & he was very pleased with it.

Pugster White Ball July Birthstone Light Red Swarovski Elements Crystal European Beads Fit Pandora Charm Bracelet
Offered by Pugster

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase, 12 Mar. 2014
Excellent value ! Lovely colour. Looks fab on my bracelet. Could have bought this charm from a well known jewellery shop & paid 3 times more !

Ice-Watch Men's Chronograph White Big Leather Strap Watch CH.WE.B.L
Ice-Watch Men's Chronograph White Big Leather Strap Watch CH.WE.B.L

5.0 out of 5 stars White Ice Watch, 28 Dec. 2012
I bought this Ice watch, with leather strap, as a surprise Xmas gift for my husband. He was thrilled with it. Fantastic sturdy watch & value for money.