Profile for Tamar > Reviews

Old Dogs [DVD]
Old Dogs [DVD]
Offered by giag-uk

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: Old Dogs [DVD] (DVD)
Disc damaged and useless.

Kidde Dual Sensor 9V Smoke Alarm
Kidde Dual Sensor 9V Smoke Alarm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Jun 2014
It is neat, it works and it is easy to stop when it goes off. Much better than the one we had.

Garlic Pot 3 bulb terracotta
Garlic Pot 3 bulb terracotta
Offered by Weston Mill Pottery

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice present., 2 Jun 2014
I bought this as an engagement present. The garlic pot looks great but it is not as sturdy and the one I have, I hope it is gently treated.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Crush!, 14 May 2014
I already have a similar garlic crush which I bought at the Garlic Farm on the Isle of Wight. I have been very pleased with it and find it an easy and clean way to deal with garlic. This one is for a present so I hope it pleases.
It did not arrive at the time promised, I got in touch and one was sent immediately so this was very pleasing.

First4Spares Dust Bags Oreck CC XL Series Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 8
First4Spares Dust Bags Oreck CC XL Series Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 8
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not fit., 19 April 2014
These are too thick to fix to the cleaner, I have to spend ages getting one thickness off would not buy again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for great grandson, 19 April 2014
This was played with a great deal by 8 year old great grandson. Went down a treat. Nice little present, not expensive.

Garden ornament Hippo pair, Cast stone, Slate gray
Garden ornament Hippo pair, Cast stone, Slate gray
Offered by Tiefes Kunsthandwerk GbR

2.0 out of 5 stars Gift for a friend, 19 April 2014
This would be a "just right" present for our friend as she just loves hippos, unfortunately the ear was broken off when it arrived, I managed to find the bits and stuck it together, just hope it is not noticed. Otherwise it is gorgeous.

Science Museum Science Putty (Colour Varies)
Science Museum Science Putty (Colour Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun., 1 April 2014
I bought this for my great grandson and by all accounts he had a wonderful time with it. It was black which disappointed me, but his hand didn't get too black and it was kept away from the carpet.
Can recommend for a 9 year old.

New Ladies Lace Shrug Bolero Cardigans Plus Size12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30,32 (14/16, Cream)
Offered by Fashion 1st

1.0 out of 5 stars Big disapointment, 1 April 2014
What could I expect for the price! The bolero was very small for the size it looked as though it was made from Grandma's lace curtain and the edging tape was too short so that the garment was puckered all around the edge.
I certainly would not recommend it to anyone.

3-D Wooden Puzzle - Water Mill -Affordable Gift for your Little One! Item #DCHI-WPZ-PH005

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift., 8 Dec 2013
The little boy I gave it to enjoyed making it so much, it really is a lovey gift, not too expensive and gives a child something to do with their hands rather than sitting looking a a "box."

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4