Profile for LoveToRead > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars an emotional roller coaster that just keeps going up, 15 Jun 2014
Amazingly beautiful book about a story of love that proves that love lasts even after death!☺ I would recommend this book to everyone and anyone who is in need of a love story👏

CARNAGE: Book #1 The Story Of Us
CARNAGE: Book #1 The Story Of Us
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my....., 12 Jun 2014
I just finished this book last night and spent way too long in the shower this morning thinking about it! I can't say too much without giving it away but it left me proper choked and pretty speechless.

I LOVE the fact that the book is set in England, love the character building, the storyline and WOW what a way to end, I sort of spent a few minutes looking at the same page blinking the tears away. I know a previous review pointed out that Georgia was spoilt but that was pointed out in the book!

Anyway, thanks Lesley for a fantastic read - I'm a definite standalone book sort of girl but this book seriously needs to be put to bed with a second, just so we know Georgia is OK.

Peaches Monroe 1: Stardust
Peaches Monroe 1: Stardust
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Peaches!, 26 May 2014
First book in Peaches Munroe trilogy and I can't recommend these books enough! Great writing, loved all the characters and Peaches gave me some laugh out loud moments. Instantly downloaded the other 2 books.

Acctim Juno LCD Alarm Clock. Pink display & case. Acctim 13340X
Acctim Juno LCD Alarm Clock. Pink display & case. Acctim 13340X

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 26 May 2014
Ordered this for my daughter and sent it straight back. Flimsy material and when it was switched on half of one of the numbers was missing!

Me Before You
Me Before You
by Jojo Moyes
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Paperback)
This left me in a bit of a book funk for a few days, couldn't stop thinking about it. Loved everything about it! Fabulous writing, storyline and adored all the different characters. Would make a fabulous film. Can't recommend it enough.

Top Gear: 100 Fastest Cars
Top Gear: 100 Fastest Cars
by Matt Master
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 May 2014
My son loves this book. Great pictures and facts about each 'fast' car. Lovely little hardback book so hard wearing!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 May 2014
Bought these as wanted disposable tablecloths. Looked fab when put out and was really pleased with the size. Great service too so very happy!

Birthday Bazaar Zayn Malik Personalised Pencil Case / Make Up Bag
Birthday Bazaar Zayn Malik Personalised Pencil Case / Make Up Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 26 May 2014
Bought as a birthday present and my daughter's friend loved it! Great size too for pens, etc. Excellent service as well - very happy!

Big Handbag Shop Womens Trendy Designer Boutique Faux Leather Large Button Detail Shoulder Bag (836 Black)
Offered by Big Handbag Shop
Price: 34.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!, 30 Mar 2014
Don't get me wrong, I love this bag, spacious enough for all the rubbish I carry with me everyday, beautiful design but when it arrived I noticed it's got a predominant white line across the bag which is noticeable due to the bag being black and it's obviously a defect in the material.

Tried to contact the seller through Amazon but the system didn't give me the option.

Marked. Part I: The missing Link
Marked. Part I: The missing Link
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Jay......, 20 Mar 2014
What a fabulous book! Superbly written, I was really hooked - just wanted more and more of the mysterious, secretive Jay... Glad I could move onto the next book straightaway.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5