ARRAY(0xb3c4b2dc)

Maximuscle Training Net Gloves Small Medium
Offered by Maximum Supplements
Price: 6.61

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issue, 27 Nov 2013
Someone at my local gym recommended that I buy a pair of weight lifting gloves and that these were great for style and price etc. They arrived today and to be perfectly honest, they're a little tight but I'm hoping that after a few days wear they will relax and fit less snugly. They look good so here's hoping they end up as good as I was promised.

Ronhill Men's Advanced Short - Black/Jalapeno , Small
Ronhill Men's Advanced Short - Black/Jalapeno , Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shorts, 27 Nov 2013
As I'm only 5'9" I find it very difficult to get shorts that either fit well or suit me so am very cautious of buying shorts I can't try on. These fit well and as they are longer in length than my normal ones I buy, they look good and are trendy. Great for all those different exercises at the gym, including spin.

Ronhill Men's Patriot Short Sleeve Tee - Blue/White/Red, Small
Ronhill Men's Patriot Short Sleeve Tee - Blue/White/Red, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars The material is different, 27 Nov 2013
Item ordered and delivered very quickly. Read all the reviews before purchasing so was aware that it was different from my normal running shirts. It's very light and very stylish and have received comments of "where did you get that from" so that says it all. Would consider buying another if it came in a different colour.

Dominik Mens Black Stripes Vest Tops (MHB2196) (M)
Dominik Mens Black Stripes Vest Tops (MHB2196) (M)
Offered by Dominik Underwear
Price: 14.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vest, 27 Nov 2013
Have hankered after a vest like this for a long time and this product matches my requirement. Fits well and looks great on gives me motivation to continue with my gym sessions and sports training. Well worth the money!

Puma Sprint Technical Coolmax Sneaker Sock 2 Pk - White, EU 039-042
Puma Sprint Technical Coolmax Sneaker Sock 2 Pk - White, EU 039-042

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 16 Nov 2013
Have bought several pairs of these sports socks. They keep there shape after washing and don't shrink like most socks. Cushioned and very comfortable and they don't ride up or slip. Will buy some more later as they are great value.

WHITE PAISLEY BANDANA 100% COTTON
WHITE PAISLEY BANDANA 100% COTTON
Offered by Lizzy Outlet
Price: 0.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bandanas, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: WHITE PAISLEY BANDANA 100% COTTON
I bought 3 of these as they were extremely cheap. Was not disappointed when they arrived. Softer after washing like all linen/cloth products.

Power No2 90 Caps Nitric Oxide Muscle Builder
Power No2 90 Caps Nitric Oxide Muscle Builder
Offered by Beauties Factory UK
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 16 Nov 2013
Bought these on the spur of the moment and have not regretted it. I have spent a lifetime in the gym with little or no results, I starting using these tablets for a little under a month now and will purchase more as I think they are helping me obtain the body shape I desire.

ASICS Volt Run Short Sleeve Running T-Shirt - Small
ASICS Volt Run Short Sleeve Running T-Shirt - Small
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gym top, 16 Nov 2013
Bought this to use at the gym and for the occasional run outdoors. Fits well and as it has a tapered look to it makes me appear more defined. Have been asked where I bought it so the shirt sells itself.

Ronhill Men's Trail Short Sleeve Tee - Black/Gold, Small
Ronhill Men's Trail Short Sleeve Tee - Black/Gold, Small
Offered by The Running Outlet
Price: 22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great RH shirt, 16 Nov 2013
I have several Ron Hill running tops which I use for the gym and for running outdoors. Bought this one to use at the gym, the size and fit is great which allows good freedom of movement ie for weight lifting or for circuit training.

Dockers Fitted Pique Polo Men's Shirt Paper White Small
Dockers Fitted Pique Polo Men's Shirt Paper White Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, 8 Nov 2013
I had already bought a different colour Dockers Polo so knew what to expect. Good quality, great fit and at an excellent price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3