Profile for Ginger_Ninja > Reviews

Content by Ginger_Ninja

Ginger_Ninja "Ginger_Ninja" (Hereford, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Past Life Regression with the Angels
Past Life Regression with the Angels
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Audio CD

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete rubbish, 2 July 2014
This is rubbish. Doreen Virtue spends more time talking about her work with the angels than she does gudiing you through a meditation to regress. She also doesn't give you long enough to actually 'experience' anything when you are regressed and the whole thing felt very rushed. I felt very dissatisfied afterwards and would like her to have spent more time on the regression and make it three times as long to give you time to fully experience everything.

I have now donated my copy of the cd and am seeing a past life regression therapist tonight!

Bluelans Kangaroo Men'S Leather Shoulder Messenger Bag M, Horizontal Brown
Bluelans Kangaroo Men'S Leather Shoulder Messenger Bag M, Horizontal Brown
Offered by Sanwood

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my bag, 16 Jan 2014
I love this bag. it may be marketed as a men's bag but it's unisex really. It's a decent size and looks great whether you're dressed smartly or casually.

It has a main compartment with a two open pockets and a zipped pocket, a zipped pocket on the very back and a smaller compartment at the very front with a few card holders.

The strap is adjustable and is very comfortable and is long enough to allow this to be worn as a cross-body bag and the flap has two magnets to keep it closed.

I can fit a fair bit in this bag; a thick book, my purse, mobile, car-keys, filofax, painkillers, hairbrush etc.

The only improvements that could be made are that I wish that it was made from leather and that the front pocket wasn't open at the top as I have managed to tip a few things out....mind you, if I didn't swing my bag around, that wouldn't be a problem!

Reuseable Produce Bags (3)
Reuseable Produce Bags (3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 2 Oct 2013
I was sick of using the little plastic bags for fresh produce that supermarkets provide mainly because of their environmental impact. Upon searching for a viable alternative, I came across these and decided to give them a go.

They are exactly as they appear; white mesh bags and they have a large capacity. I can easily get two bunches of bananas in one bag, a large head of cauliflower in another and 10 apples in another.

These are very cheap and will cover their cost in no time at all. I fully recommend these.

Dr. Bronner - 'S 18-In-1 Hemp Un-Scented Baby Mild Pure-Castile Liquid Soap, 16-Ounce Bottle
Offered by Aroma

5.0 out of 5 stars Has lasted over a year, 7 Aug 2013
I first bought this end of March 2012 and I am only now getting to the bottom of the bottle! It's an added bonus that I *know* that I can fill a small plastic bottle and not run out on my holidays.

I was always dubious about cleansing with oil but then heard about the Oil Cleansing Method (using olive oil) and figured that I had nothing to lose by giving it a try. I start off by massaging olive oil into my face followed by a good lather of Dr Bronner's soap. I sponge it all off and then give my skin a good rinse.

The soap is amazing! You - literally - only need 2-3 drops and you get an amazing lather. It also doesn't strip the natural oils from your skin and helps to stabilise oil production. My dry patches are gone, my acne is under control and my cleansing routine has been simplified. The only problem that I have had with this soap, is if I don't use fresh water for every rinse (so filling my hands with fresh water each time I rinse), I get lots of pimples.

I love this soap and will forever continue to use it.

Oh and you can get this cheaper on ebay.

Organic Surge Citrus Mint Showergel 250ml
Organic Surge Citrus Mint Showergel 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - what a difference!, 4 Aug 2013
I purchased five shower gels for £20 from a different company - it came with:

Sugared Almond Shower Gel - with the scent of almond and palmarosa
Citrus Mint - scent of peppermint, lemon and orange
Tropical - scent of bergamot and sweet orange
Gentle Meadow - scent of lavender & geranium
Sweet Blossom - scent of peach and almond.

All of these are lovely. The citrus mint and gentle meadow have the strongest smells but it's a natural smell, not one made from artificial scents.

I love that these are organic and are not chock-full of harsh chemicals (I couldn't believe it when I discovered that most shower gels contain an ingredient that is known to prevent the skin from breathing and can cause skin irritations after long-term use). I browsed a lot of websites before settling on these.

I didn't expect much to be honest, I just didn't want to put chemicals on my skin. What I have discovered however, is that my skin heals faster and I once had a patch of skin that used to, weirdly, get covered in spots - that has now cleared up completely. I also find that my skin isn't as dry and I feel better after using these due to the lovely natural scents. It really is a pleasure to use these and I shall continue to do so.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate them, 25 July 2013
I hate these shoes! They are cheaply made, look cheap (I figured that under trousers, this wasn't all that important) and are so uncomfortable. They squish your toes and the laces come undone *all the time*. I love heeled brogues and since I'm on a tight budget, I bought these. Its actually worked out more expensive now since these will have to be replaced.

I wore these for an hour and my feet were killing me. My toes are covered in blisters and it's quite painful to walk.

I'd invest in a decent pair of quality shoes.

Stamping - Mini Dye Based Ink Pads (PMA 5521101)
Stamping - Mini Dye Based Ink Pads (PMA 5521101)
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much good for anything, 17 Jun 2013
I purchased these for my card-making and the only thing that they are good for is stamping the edge of my toppers etc. You cannot use these for stamps and get a clear image as the ink is just too weak.

I'm disappointed that I bought these and will be investing in others that are actually worth the money.

Shewee Extreme Travel Accessories - Nato Green
Shewee Extreme Travel Accessories - Nato Green
Offered by Daleswear Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 3 Jun 2013
There is nothing worse than hiking and busting for a pee. I am not one of those people that can pee al fresco and find the whole bare-arse-in-the-wind-watching-for-passersby to be less than conducive to relieving oneself. For years I have held on until my bladder were at bursting point and then had to endure the mad dance that accompanies looking at a clean ceramic white bowl but being unable to undo ones trousers fast enough.

Then I heard about the shewee. First impression - a little weird. Then I figured that the advantages would outweigh the weirdness of it and there is nothing better than no longer needing the loo. I did anticipate a little difficulty in getting the right technique but practice makes perfect so I gave it a go.

When it arrived I was a little surprised at how big it is; it is certainly not something that you can slip discreetly into your pocket...but at least it's green and not shocking 'hey everyone, look over here' pink. It's a simple two-piece bit of equipment - the 'container' and the extension tube (without the tube I imagine that it would be problematic to avoid your feet and trousers).

It says on the box to practice in the shower but I find the whole idea of that a bit gross so I decided to just 'pee into the wind' and go for it. I'll admit that I was a little anxious but then the worst that could happen was I would have to change my clothes. It is so weird to spend years controlling your bladder and then to try and let go and pee whilst fully dressed and still standing was something to get over. I found that I would be close to peeing but then would hold back. I persevered, told myself that it was alright and to not rush it. After about three minutes, I did it! Yes, I did get my hand a wee bit (Ha!) but it wasn't a calamity. For the rest of the day, everytime that I needed to pee, I would use the shewee until - finally - I had it down to a par and had no mishaps whatsoever and found it much easier to relax.

Thanks to this little bit of kit, I know that I can pee wherever I like when out walking. I will still have to keep a look-out for passerby's but it will be much easier to maintain my modesty and avoid any embarrassment now that I don't need to bare my arse.

I fully recommend this product.

Shewee Extreme NATO Green colour
Shewee Extreme NATO Green colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 3 Jun 2013

I fully recommend this product.

The New Daughter [DVD]
The New Daughter [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Costner

3.0 out of 5 stars A new daughter would have been great, 29 April 2013
This review is from: The New Daughter [DVD] (DVD)
I find it hard to review films without giving away the plot and important developments. I will do what I can.

My sister recommended this as it has a unique storyline. I was surprised to find it so cheap on Amazon and so figured that I can't go wrong.

The story is unique and I was surprised at how quickly 'a certain something' was introduced and how the Director did it; I certainly didn't notice it until a few seconds later. The plot is a little weak in some places and a little predictable. I also feel that the daughter was badly cast; her acting is very understated and a little unemotional (a huge difference from Pan's Labyrinth). The son and Kevin Costner did a good job however.

For a no-brainer horror film, you can't go wrong with this one just don't expect anything spectacular.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8