Profile for Artur Alexandre Moreira > Reviews

Content by Artur Alexandr...

Artur Alexandre Moreira

In Car Holder for Apple Iphone 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 4 / 4s / 3G / 3 and IPOD series 2015 Model
Offered by Best Digital Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, different and working magnificently, 10 Dec. 2013
I was looking for a car holder for a long time, since I sometimes use my iPhone as a GPS device. Since I didn't want any one of those "traditional" car holders, that can be adjusted in terms of width and where the phone just stands there, this one got my attention and I couldn't be happier for buying it.
It works very well, the way that it sticks to the car's windshield is very strong and trustworthy and the fact that it works like a spring is really fantastic. Not only it works with most kind of smartphones (I already tested it in 3 different ones, all with different sizes), but it looks like they are well fixed and well "treated" (I mean, the rubber inside each part of the spring makes sure that no "harm" is done to the phone being held).
Definitely a 5 stars product, in my opinion!

Samsung Galaxy W i8150 TPU Gel Skin / Case / Cover - Red PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected it to be, 10 Dec. 2013
There's not much to say about this gel skin/cover. I bought it for my wife's phone, she liked it a lot, the color and texture/material was as expected so, there you go: 4 stars (I didn't give it 5 stars because, to this kind of item, to be really excellent it could perhaps include a screen protector, or be delivered in a better box, something like that...).

Plantronics M25A Universal Bluetooth Headset - Black
Plantronics M25A Universal Bluetooth Headset - Black
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great piece of hardware, 10 Dec. 2013
I absolutely love everything about this Bluetooth headset. I can enumerate many positive aspects of it and, to be honest, so far I didn't fine any negative one. So, for me, the absolute "Pros" of this item are:
- small, very ergonomic and comfortable to use;
- smart position of the few buttons it has: the volume control, the call/hang up button (which also works to start voice dial);
- the voice dialing is magnificent when being used, for example, while driving (although the "merit" of this feature must be shared with my iPhone 4 excellent voice dialing/recognition);
- the autonomy is awesome (I use it only when driving, about 50 minutes per day, so one full charge of this headset lasts for one month or more);
- the price, which I consider exactly right for this kind of equipment (not the cheapest one, nor too much expensive).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than expected, 10 Dec. 2013
For the price of this item, I admit I was expecting a battery that worked fine, of course, but I hadn't great expectations regarding its autonomy. Right now, having using it on my wife's phone for many weeks, I can only say that it's really good: the battery time is better than the original one from Samsung and, so far, didn't have any issues with it. In a word: recommended!