Profile for J. James > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bright Starts Activity Balls
Bright Starts Activity Balls

5.0 out of 5 stars baby toys, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Activity Balls (Toy)
At first glance these don't seem particularly exciting, but each one has a different activity/ noise and my grandson loves them. Small enough to pop into his changing bag to keep him occupied for a while when visiting people. Just the right size for little hands.

eFuture(TM) 1Pair Red Faux Diamond Crystal Irregular Apple Shape Stud Earrings/Ear Studs +eFuture's nice Keyring
Offered by SR-Store.

4.0 out of 5 stars apple studs, 24 Jun 2014
Cute little earrings, a bit of fun to wear in the summer. For the price I don't expect them to last for ages but they seem quite well made.

SanDisk SDSDB-032G-FFP 32 GB Secure Digital SD Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

4.0 out of 5 stars Minimal packaging, 30 Mar 2014
No problems with sd card, does what it should. Was a little surprised when it arrived as it was in a envelope with no other covering. These are usually on a card covered with plastic. I nearly lost it when it fell out of the envelope near the dog! I did wonder if it was a pre-used item but it seems ok.

Bibs Miracle Swaddler Blanket Blue
Bibs Miracle Swaddler Blanket Blue
Offered by BabyMad Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars wriggly baby, 6 Oct 2013
I bought this for my daughter to try with her month old baby. He would not settle to sleep and this has helped him keep still for long enough to calm down, listen to soothing music and go to sleep. She only uses it at night so he is beginning to associate the two. It can be a bit of a fight to get the long piece wrapped around him neatly. The fabric is light so baby is not getting too hot and when the nights get chillier a blanket can be laid over the top.

Disney by Ingersoll 26094 Mens Mickey Silver Mesh Watch
Disney by Ingersoll 26094 Mens Mickey Silver Mesh Watch
Offered by Watches2U

3.0 out of 5 stars watch for very small wrists, 22 July 2013
Unfortunately I had to return this watch as the strap did not have enough overlap to go through the guides so stuck out. It is a lovely design and the strap made it look very expensive. My husband does not have a large wrist so I was disappointed to have to send it back. I did not get a refund on the return costs.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars ring tray, 3 Feb 2013
It was a bit tricky clicking the corners together as they kept popping undone. I found the best way to do it was to click opposite corners at the same time. Nicely made and can be wiped clean outside, be careful not to stain inside though.

Wayzon Hot Pink High Capacitive Spongy Rubber End Touch Screen Stylus Pen Suitable For Kobo Arc ereader Tablet
Offered by Wayzon

2.0 out of 5 stars Kobo pen, 3 Feb 2013
The end of this is very squidgy. It wouldn't slide across the surface very well and after a couple of weeks of use I had to bang it onto the screen to make it work. Have gone back to using my finger!

Arsenal fc key blank
Arsenal fc key blank
Offered by Easy Gift Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Arsenal key, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Arsenal fc key blank (Misc.)
I bought this for my husband as he is a fan and he loves it. We won't be grabbing each other's keys now!

Silver square stud earrings made with real flowers - includes giftbox
Silver square stud earrings made with real flowers - includes giftbox

4.0 out of 5 stars flower earrings, 3 Feb 2013
Slightly larger than I anticipated which makes them a little heavy for me personally. I wear them in the evenings rather than all day. Very pretty and unusual.

Tottenham Hotspur FC Street Sign
Tottenham Hotspur FC Street Sign

5.0 out of 5 stars metal sign, 3 Feb 2013
I bought this for my brother to put up in his garage, just the job. Easy to fix and reasonably weatherproof, although if it was outside it would probably get rusty.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3