ARRAY(0xa955ee64)

Profile for J. James > Reviews

Content by J. James

J. James

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SanDisk 32GB Secure Digital SD Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)
Price: 14.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Minimal packaging, 30 Mar 2014
No problems with sd card, does what it should. Was a little surprised when it arrived as it was in a envelope with no other covering. These are usually on a card covered with plastic. I nearly lost it when it fell out of the envelope near the dog! I did wonder if it was a pre-used item but it seems ok.

Bibs Miracle Swaddler Blanket Blue
Bibs Miracle Swaddler Blanket Blue
Offered by BabyMad Ltd
Price: 15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars wriggly baby, 6 Oct 2013
I bought this for my daughter to try with her month old baby. He would not settle to sleep and this has helped him keep still for long enough to calm down, listen to soothing music and go to sleep. She only uses it at night so he is beginning to associate the two. It can be a bit of a fight to get the long piece wrapped around him neatly. The fabric is light so baby is not getting too hot and when the nights get chillier a blanket can be laid over the top.

Disney by Ingersoll 26094 Mens Mickey Silver Mesh Watch
Disney by Ingersoll 26094 Mens Mickey Silver Mesh Watch
Offered by Watches2U
Price: 38.00

3.0 out of 5 stars watch for very small wrists, 22 July 2013
Unfortunately I had to return this watch as the strap did not have enough overlap to go through the guides so stuck out. It is a lovely design and the strap made it look very expensive. My husband does not have a large wrist so I was disappointed to have to send it back. I did not get a refund on the return costs.

SPECIAL OFFER - Ladies Pink Jewellery Tray
SPECIAL OFFER - Ladies Pink Jewellery Tray

3.0 out of 5 stars ring tray, 3 Feb 2013
It was a bit tricky clicking the corners together as they kept popping undone. I found the best way to do it was to click opposite corners at the same time. Nicely made and can be wiped clean outside, be careful not to stain inside though.

Wayzon Hot Pink High Capacitive Spongy Rubber End Touch Screen Stylus Pen Suitable For Kobo Arc ereader Tablet
Offered by Wayzon
Price: 2.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Kobo pen, 3 Feb 2013
The end of this is very squidgy. It wouldn't slide across the surface very well and after a couple of weeks of use I had to bang it onto the screen to make it work. Have gone back to using my finger!

Arsenal fc key blank
Arsenal fc key blank
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Arsenal key, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Arsenal fc key blank (Misc.)
I bought this for my husband as he is a fan and he loves it. We won't be grabbing each other's keys now!

Silver square stud earrings made with real flowers - includes giftbox
Silver square stud earrings made with real flowers - includes giftbox

4.0 out of 5 stars flower earrings, 3 Feb 2013
Slightly larger than I anticipated which makes them a little heavy for me personally. I wear them in the evenings rather than all day. Very pretty and unusual.

Tottenham Hotspur FC Street Sign
Tottenham Hotspur FC Street Sign
Offered by Premier Life Store
Price: 5.52

5.0 out of 5 stars metal sign, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Tottenham Hotspur FC Street Sign
I bought this for my brother to put up in his garage, just the job. Easy to fix and reasonably weatherproof, although if it was outside it would probably get rusty.

Boutique Lily Small White Ceramic Jewellery Tree Hanger
Boutique Lily Small White Ceramic Jewellery Tree Hanger
Price: 4.47

4.0 out of 5 stars ring holder, 3 Feb 2013
Arrived promptly, well packaged for transit. Will need to be wrapped differently before giving as a gift but would rather this than having a broken item. Slightly larger than I anticipated but very stylish, clean lines and minimalist. Feels like a good quality item too.

Animal Doodles (Usborne Activity Cards)
Animal Doodles (Usborne Activity Cards)
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Cards
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars game to share, 7 Dec 2012
I bought this as a present for my 9 year old niece who seems to have everything, and she really enjoyed using it straight away. I bought extra coloured pens to go with it and we all joined in!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3