Profile for gail > Reviews

Tens Machine Dual Channel Medfit 1 ® BEST SELLER
Tens Machine Dual Channel Medfit 1 ® BEST SELLER
Offered by The TENS + Company Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful pain-reliever, practical size, 7 Mar 2014
I've been using this since I bought it in October 2013, and I find it helps to reduce the sciatic pain I get. I had one of these years ago due to back pain during pregnancy, and I'd forgotten how good they are for pain relief. I'm afraid I don't read instructions, but around 10-15 mins use when I feel the pain coming on is sufficient for me not to have to take a pain-killer. This in conjunction with Callanetics back-saving exercises seems to be doing the trick for the moment, and saving me expensive trips to the osteopath.

New Vegetarian Kitchen - A Vegetarian Cookbook
New Vegetarian Kitchen - A Vegetarian Cookbook
by Nicola Graimes

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring and helpful with meal planning, 7 Mar 2014
I was on the look out for a book that would supply some inventive ideas for a seasonal veg pack that I collect each week. Sometimes you just run out of ideas... but this book is really inventive. I've tried about half a dozen of the recipes so far and they really are an explosion of flavour for the tastebuds. I'm not vegetarian, but I like to do the odd veggie meal, and so far they have been pretty warmly received by my 2 teenage daughters, despite their initial skepticism. Even for non-vegetarians, the ideas are very adaptable to adding meat if really needed. The desserts look delicious, and I'm looking forward to trying out some more of the recipes.