Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
The Perfect Lover (Cynster Series)
The Perfect Lover (Cynster Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 9 Jan 2014
This is another book from Stephanie laurens that i couldn't put down until id finished it. I've got it in paperback and i must have read it a dozen times but still come back to read it again. I've now got it in the kindle so that i can read it on my phone. Stephanie laurens has a way of drawing you into the story so that you get completely lost in the story. She has to be my favourite author and id recommend any of her books to you.

Viking Warriors Megabook
Viking Warriors Megabook

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 8 Dec 2013
I read this book in one day. I just couldn't put it down. The characters are for the most part likable. I found the first book especially funny. The only fault i can find is that it ends without you finding out about the birth of their children. Maybe a sequel could follow.

Wolf Mountain (Hot Shifter Romance Book 1)
Wolf Mountain (Hot Shifter Romance Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A different take on a werewolf romance., 13 Sep 2013
This book is different from other werewolf books in that it's mostly all sex with just a little storyline. However i still enjoyed it and found myself wanting it to continue. If you want a quick read and don't mind if it's got a lot of sex in it. Then you will enjoy this book. I'm going to read more from this author and hope she does a sequel to it.

Ethan (The Sinclaire Family Redemption Series Book 1)
Ethan (The Sinclaire Family Redemption Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant work again from Yvonne ray., 12 Aug 2013
This book is different from other run of the mill vampire stories and well worth reading. I love all of this author's work and would recommend this book to anyone over the age of eighteen. It's a story about vampires who think it's normal to rape their mate's when they first find them, and how the sinclaire family realise how wrong it is and how they bring about a change in the vampire community. The book is well written and although it can be a little uncomfortable to read about the subject Yvonne doesn't dwell on it and the whole book is a really good read. I recommend that you get the whole series and you will not be sorry that you did.

Gabriella (Paranormal BBW Romance) (Alpha Marked Book 2)
Gabriella (Paranormal BBW Romance) (Alpha Marked Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book., 12 Aug 2013
This book is a follow up to scarlet and is a really good read. Gabriella is the second triplet to find her mates. The story is well written and i stayed up all night to finish it. It's the sort of book you never get tired of reading. Her mate's have to overcome some obstacles before they can finally mate and the whole concept of the trilogy is a bit different to other werewolf stories. I can't wait to read the third book in the series. If you like a good book that you can read in one sitting i recommend this book to you. The only downside to this book is the waiting for the last in the series as i feel like the stories not yet complete without it.

Mail Order Menage (The Wild and Wicked West Book 1)
Mail Order Menage (The Wild and Wicked West Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 7 Aug 2013
This book is an easy read that i couldn't put down until id finished it. It contains a lot of explicit sex scenes and is not strong on a storyline but is a good bit of fun to pass a quiet afternoon. I hope the author does a follow up story involving marina's sister jasmine.

Virgin Slave, Barbarian King (Mills & Boon Historical)
Virgin Slave, Barbarian King (Mills & Boon Historical)

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 15 April 2013
This book is a great read. I found it funny and i have read this book a few times, in fact iv got the paper back copy and when i saw the e book i got that one as well she's a fiesty roman woman who stands up for herself and he's a barbarian who learns to love

Mail Order Mama (Brides of Beckham Book 2)
Mail Order Mama (Brides of Beckham Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 15 April 2013
This book is a lovely tender read .I would reccomend this book to anyone .I love the way she accepts the children as hers and the way her husband eventually stands up to his mother .

Scarlet (BBW Paranormal Romance) (Alpha Marked Book 1)
Scarlet (BBW Paranormal Romance) (Alpha Marked Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars MORE PLEASE, 15 April 2013
I read this book in one sitting then immediately went to try and get the next one in the series and was disappointed when it wasn't there . I loved the way scarlet stood up to the alphas and the way her mates are dominant yet gentle and loving at the same time. I really hope that celia intends to tell us how scarlets sisters find their mates.

Hell Hounds Are For Suckers, (Book 2): San Francisco Vampires (San Francisco Vampire Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 15 April 2013
I loved this book the hell hound was a great and novel idea id love to read more of this author but i wish it was a lot longer read.it finished to quickly for me

Page: 1 | 2