Profile for Owain > Reviews

Content by Owain

Owain

Haunted House Escape - Can You Escape In One Hour?
Haunted House Escape - Can You Escape In One Hour?

5.0 out of 5 stars walkthrough, 7 Dec. 2014
Need it to get through wish I didn't but hey it's 5 stars. Probably got better e r things to do with my time

Punk Rock Jesus
Punk Rock Jesus

5.0 out of 5 stars Stick with it, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Punk Rock Jesus (Kindle Edition)
A bit of a slow start but some really interesting ideas but some of the main characters took time to flesh out. By the second half of the book I was hooked and it all came together. This book is really something quite special, the art work is also amazing. Go read this book

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vol. 1: Change is Constant
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vol. 1: Change is Constant

4.0 out of 5 stars A good start, 18 April 2014
A bit of a slow start but when it picked up pace it really got going. You can can see that something great is coming, will definitely get into this book.

Doctor Who: Nothing O'Clock: Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who 50th Anniversary E-Shorts Book 11)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 26 Nov. 2013
A great little story, the first one I've read but I might go back and read all the others, it's an established character who we all know and love so you can dive straight into the story.

The Walking Dead, Vol. 5: The Best Defense
The Walking Dead, Vol. 5: The Best Defense

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book, 14 Sept. 2013
Before reading this book I'd kind of started to loose a little interest in the series. The last book was a little slow, this book though...... wow simply WOW! This book shows us the real threats in this new world.
I'm off to buy the next book now I'm hooked once again.

The Mire
The Mire

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Mire (Kindle Edition)
Simply fantastic........ I bought this because of the low price and I was not disappointed. A wonderfully and moving piece of story telling, don't miss out.

Hangman's Got The Blues
Hangman's Got The Blues

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice little tale, 8 Mar. 2013
A great story that will keep you going right to the end.
Interesting characters with a dark undertones who you believe could get them selves into this situation

The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye
The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 12 Jan. 2013
Simply amazing! I'm off to go and buy the next one and carry on going unroll the end. I suggest you do the same!

Buddhism for Dudes
Buddhism for Dudes

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun and happy journey, 11 Jan. 2013
This book was great, not to preachy and a lot of fun. You can tell he loves Buddhism and believes in its core values, my only criticism is that he could of gone a little bit more in depth on some parts. But all in all a great read.