Profile for Rona > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Bicycle Stand, Silver
Bicycle Stand, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bike stand, 16 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Bicycle Stand, Silver (Sports)
This is a great bike stand. Its very easy to assemble and neat and tidy so it doesn't take up much room. My wonderful husband keeps the love of his life (bike) in out diningroom. Its just tucked away in the corner now like a beautiful piece of art.

Love Is Strange [DVD]
Love Is Strange [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Lithgow
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 16 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Love Is Strange [DVD] (DVD)
A FANTASTIC story, very moving and beautifully filmed. Best film Ive seen in a long time.

Dream Journal for Reflection and Lucid Dreaming 202 Pages with Prompts Two Page Spread per Dream: Ideal journal to inspire lucid dreaming, 7"x10" ... for jotting memories of dream with sketch
by Spicy Journals
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 16 Jun. 2016
I bought this for my daughter. She uses it all the time. It has a soft cover and is a good size. There is plenty of room to write the dream down on and it is simply laid out.

9ct rose gold 20mm plain capped tube hoops. Gift box
9ct rose gold 20mm plain capped tube hoops. Gift box
Offered by Funkyrox

5.0 out of 5 stars They arrived in a small plastic bag within a smart little black box, 16 Jun. 2016
These earrings arrived this morning. I was very pleasantly surprised. They arrived in a small plastic bag within a smart little black box. The colour is a lovely rich warm rose gold. Thery are very easy to put in. The weight is nothing, so there is no pulling on my ears. The size of the hoop drops about 1cm below my ear lobe. I cant even feel them, they are so comfortable.

Callanetics [Official DVD] - 10 Years Younger In 10 Hours
Callanetics [Official DVD] - 10 Years Younger In 10 Hours
Dvd ~ Callan Pinckney
Offered by Callan Productions Corp.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic way to exercise, 16 Jun. 2016
I bought the book many years ago when I was in my twenties, used it all the time, and now, when I look back at photos of myself, I realise what a super figure I had. I am now in my fifties, fat and stiff with arthritis. I dont want to go to classes where people will see how ugly my body has become, so I decided before I get diabetes and other awful health problems, that I had better do something about it.

This DVD is just what I needed. The hour long session went by very quickly. It was so easy to follow and there is no impact on any parts of the body, its just very gentle movements which anyone of any age would find easy to do. Im looking forward to getting my figure back and being able to move more freely within a month, if I manage to do the exercises every day! I highly recommend this.

Haribo Giant Stawbs (120 pieces)
Haribo Giant Stawbs (120 pieces)
Offered by ZUVO

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Nov. 2015
Arrived on time and were well received

Memory Foam Warehouse® - 3FT Single 5cm (2") 45kg - Memory Foam Mattress Topper - 90cm x 190cm x 5cm

Delighted with this product

What can I say. Perfect girly movie

Thick Gold Pirate Sword Cutlass
Thick Gold Pirate Sword Cutlass
Offered by FancyDressForAll

5.0 out of 5 stars Sword is a little flimsy but perfect for a 5 year old who will most likely ..., 21 Nov. 2015
Sword is a little flimsy but perfect for a 5 year old who will most likely be wacking her brother with it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7