Profile for Pen Name > Reviews

Content by Pen Name

Pen Name

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker (Pink)
VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker (Pink)
Offered by Pearls Books

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 30 April 2013
My we one loves it. She walks about. It is hard to steer. Noise is at acceptable level so even mums do not get feed up by the sounds so quick.

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra Pink
Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra Pink
Offered by marvel90

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 30 April 2013
My we girl loves the zebra. She has a great fun playing on it it is great energy consuming toy.
Perfect toy for reading days.

Exquisite bride and groom design cake topper
Exquisite bride and groom design cake topper

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 30 April 2013
Our wedding cake looked lovely. Great quality great look. The Vail looks gorgeous.Everybody were complementing the cake topper. Highly recommended.

Silverline 521333 Orbital Sander 1/3 Sheet 135W
Silverline 521333 Orbital Sander 1/3 Sheet 135W

2.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 30 April 2013
I got I for a simple small job, it didn't do anything. As soon uh applied it on the wood it got stuck, ass soon it was in the air it worked again.

Vitax SBK 500ml Brushwood Killer
Vitax SBK 500ml Brushwood Killer
Offered by Lawn UK

2.0 out of 5 stars nothing has h happened, 30 April 2013
I used this product to kill weeds. There is more of them and nothing useful has survived. I even used a double doze as recommended as my garden is bad, but nothing. Weds is happily growing, even greener.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2013 7:54 AM BST

Stanley Heavy-Duty Glue Gun
Stanley Heavy-Duty Glue Gun
Offered by Bamford Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars ghreat product, 30 April 2013
OK love this product as it is easy to use. It takes like 4 minutes to heat up and you can start using it.

Kiss My Grass Lawn Seed - Economy Grass Seed 10kg. Quick establishment & hard wearing

4.0 out of 5 stars grest grass., 30 April 2013
The delivery was very fast. Seeds Are diligently wrapped up. As bit of skill is required to get to them.
I sprinkled them abt 2 weeks ago, and now I have a tiny grass growing.

Faux Silk Tab Top Sequin Panel Curtain, Colour: Cream. Size: 57" x 90" (145cm x 228cm).
Offered by gbedding

3.0 out of 5 stars too thin, 30 April 2013
I bought them as these were only one which I liked, colour design.
However, they feel artificial...shiny, that's a good point, room looks brighter, but uh needed to get an extra limning for them.

CD/DVD Lens/Laser Cleaner with Cleaning Fluid - High Quality / For Game Consoles / PS3 / xBox / Stereo / PC / Wii
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars it does the job., 30 April 2013
The product cleans the CD but that's it....scratches...deep one stay there.. A bit dissapointed, however DVDs are nice and clean now.

Gardman Peat Free Compost 60ltr
Gardman Peat Free Compost 60ltr
Offered by Ironmongery Online

3.0 out of 5 stars great compost, but not a good quality, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Gardman Peat Free Compost 60ltr
It is a good way how to deliver compost. After adding required amount of water, I ended up with a lovely compost.
Used it everything looked OK. But nothing was happening in 3 weeks. No seed started growing. I had to buy band q compost which worked within 1 week.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3