ARRAY(0xacbf68d0)

Tetra AquaArt Fish Tank, 60 Litre
Tetra AquaArt Fish Tank, 60 Litre
Price: 99.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, 21 Jan 2014
Had this tank set up for 3 weeks now and after introducing my first 4 zebra danio i noticed 1 had got caught in the slots of the pump and died. Following week i bought 6 neon tetra and have lost 2 of them in the past 3 days due to the same problem. Clearly they didn't test this pump enough... Also the pump is too loud...

Arctic Cooling Freezer i30 CPU Cooler
Arctic Cooling Freezer i30 CPU Cooler
Offered by ADMI Limited UK
Price: 32.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Its big, 23 July 2013
Was hoping it would be smaller but it fit in my zalman z9 plus midi. Only cold air comes out of my pc even when its 29'C inside with 3570k CPU. Had to check a video online about how to install it, i felt instructions were lacking a little.

Corsair Builder Series CX 430 Watt ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit
Corsair Builder Series CX 430 Watt ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit
Price: 31.71

3.0 out of 5 stars Same old, 23 July 2013
I gave this a 3 because i had the 650 tx off them before and it has the same problem as this which is the connectors have bent pins so you have to struggle or pick another connector, not what i want to be paying for .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2013 9:13 AM BST

Corsair CO-9050006-WW Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition 120mm Low Noise High Pressure Fan Dual Pack
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea that u can change colour but too noisy, 23 July 2013
Great idea that u can change colour but too noisy and 20 odd seems a little too much . .

Corsair CA-9011112-WW Vengeance 1500 Dolby 7.1 USB Gaming Headset
Corsair CA-9011112-WW Vengeance 1500 Dolby 7.1 USB Gaming Headset
Offered by Bora Computer
Price: 77.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Sound 4/5 comfort 4/5, price hmm..., 10 July 2013
I got this as a replacement for the broken older version I had because corsair had a lifetime warranty on it.

I wear this all day every day gaming, youtube, watching. It gets a bit uncomfortable after long use however the sound is very nice and the bass isn't too bad.
Ive adjusted it a lil for more bass.
What I do like with this item is that when I max volume and on youtube max volume (when drunk) the next day it isn't broken and I enjoyed my music.

Would I buy it for this price 70 probably not I'd either go for a cheaper lighter headset or a headset with a ton of bass. But this is what it is, hope this helps someone.

(Side note) For some motherboards that have a bit of power running through them even when Your pc is turned off this will keep the headset light on which is annoying when you have a blue light in a dark room trying to sleep so I have to unplug it every night. Owned for 2 years quality is still 100%

Terry [DVD]
Terry [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nick Nevern
Price: 4.25

4.0 out of 5 stars I Recomend, 5 Dec 2011
This review is from: Terry [DVD] (DVD)
Gets better as the film goes on, well made film, coming from somebody who normally slates films. Highly recommend. ****