Profile for Vikster > Reviews

Content by Vikster

Vikster

Page: 1 | 2
Jainism: An Introduction (I.B.Tauris Introductions to Religion)
Jainism: An Introduction (I.B.Tauris Introductions to Religion)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 23 Oct. 2015
Exactly what I was looking for. Being a Jain however having no idea about what I was born into or how it is linked to Buddhism and Hindu religion and traditions, this explains a lot. It does go into some detail here and there and I will be reading this again as I couldn't absorb all the text in one go (especially around the Jain philosophy). I bought for the kindle however I think it would be good to actually have the book so you can highlight and mark pages for key information.

Buddhism & Hinduism (A comparative Study)
Buddhism & Hinduism (A comparative Study)

1.0 out of 5 stars This is in no way a equally balanced comparative study and I would not recommend., 23 Oct. 2015
I bought this book as I am in search of answers on the Indus beliefs - a comparison. The author starts off by saying this is comparative study. This is not the case. The author explains the difference and history however he seems to be a Hindu fundamentalist in the sense that he only believes in the Hindu way. The author speaks negative of Jainism and Buddhism which I did not appreciate (I am a Jain). This is in no way a equally balanced comparative study and I would not recommend.

OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Squeegee
OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Squeegee

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamborghini of squeegees, 15 April 2015
I know its just a squeegee but this is a Lamborghini of squeegees at a skoda price! good solid build, wipes water with no effort and looks the business. Highly recommend this, yes it costs more than others but at £10..not exactly leaving a hole in your pocket!

ASUS RT-AC87U AC2400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wireless Router (Access Point Mode/Dual-Core CPU/Time Machine Support), 3G/4G Dongle Support

5.0 out of 5 stars easy set up and has increased my coverage, 2 April 2015
Looks the business, easy set up and has increased my coverage. I am no techy and use for normal things. I have multiple ipads, phones and wifi equipment around the house and never seen anything hang. Like all others; the 5G band is not as expansive as the 2.5G band. Definately would recommend to others. There is a tri-band version out with 6 antennas so worth checking that out as well

Red Kite Baby Push Me Quatro Damson for Newborn (Purple)
Red Kite Baby Push Me Quatro Damson for Newborn (Purple)
Offered by IndigoHome

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this has better build quality and to be honest we use this ..., 2 April 2015
Cheap and cheerful stroller to take away for holidays. We had a similar one previously (Zoom) which got damaged in transit from San Francisco, I think this has better build quality and to be honest we use this more than our £600 iCandy stroller!

Sonos PLAY:1 Smart Wireless Speaker, White
Sonos PLAY:1 Smart Wireless Speaker, White
Offered by ASK

5.0 out of 5 stars This is not stereo and does sound a bit deep however this is nicely hidden on top of my daughter's wardrobe and serves ..., 2 April 2015
Had this up and running within 2mins. Already have a sonos amp in the kitchen so just needed to add this via the phone app. This is not stereo and does sound a bit deep however this is nicely hidden on top of my daughter's wardrobe and serves the purpose of playing nursery rhymes and radio as when required. Build quality is also excellent. I would recommend.

Nest Protect Smoke Plus Carbon Monoxide, Wired 230V S2003LW
Nest Protect Smoke Plus Carbon Monoxide, Wired 230V S2003LW

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, build quality is good and no issues with false alarms, 2 April 2015
Easy install, straight forward set up as I also have the thermostat so already had the app. I have had this up for 4 weeks now and no issues about the alarm going off in the middle of the night like mentioned in other reviews. I can see it being sensitive to dust so maybe not good around a open window or if you dont clean on a regualr basis! The night light is not really effective, it is a very soft glow but all in all it looks great and build quality is excellent. Yes the unit expires after 7yrs but divide the cost over that period and its not really a expensive item.

Autoglym 500ml Leather Care Balm
Autoglym 500ml Leather Care Balm

5.0 out of 5 stars Combined with the leather cleaner it is a very good product which gives the original look and smell, 2 April 2015
Combined with the leather cleaner it is a very good product which gives the original look and smell. I have used this on my sofas as well so value for money!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this without hesitation!, 2 April 2015
Awesome product and combined with the balm it gives back the new leather smell. I have used this on my sofas as well and definatley gives a more healthy appearance to the leather

Venture Backseat Car Protector Mats (Black, Pack of 2)
Venture Backseat Car Protector Mats (Black, Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars No thrills however does the job, 2 April 2015
Simple solution to a messy problem! Its single stiched so not sure how long it will last. In addition both our cars have fron sports seats so this isnt the best fit but does the job

Page: 1 | 2