Profile for Caroline Nichols > Reviews

Content by Caroline Nichols

Caroline Nichols

VTech Little SmartTop (Pink)
VTech Little SmartTop (Pink)

2.0 out of 5 stars ... on the back of the reviews and while it's fine, its just too advanced for her at this ..., 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: VTech Little SmartTop (Pink) (Toy)
I bought this for my one year old daughter on the back of the reviews and while it's fine, its just too advanced for her at this age - yes she likes pressing the buttons but everything else is lost on her - Ideal for children over 3.

Me Before You
Me Before You
by Jojo Moyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Paperback)
One of my favourite books - absolutely fantastic - thank you so much Jojo!

The Way Back Home
The Way Back Home
by Freya North

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is just wonderful - it sweeps you off your feet and places ..., 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Way Back Home (Hardcover)
This book is just wonderful - it sweeps you off your feet and places you in the world of Oriana, Malachy and Jet. Gorgeous characters that I really emphasised with. Like the other reviewers I couldnt put this book down either. Thank you Freya for creating another fantastic book - it was great to see what Cat and Django were up to as well!!

The High-Heeled Leader: Embrace Your Feminine Power in Life and Work
The High-Heeled Leader: Embrace Your Feminine Power in Life and Work
by Katie Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 15 July 2013
I have seen Katie talk a couple of times at seminars and have always felt hugely uplifted listening to her. She's a powerful woman who is clearly an expert in her field, however she also comes across as incredibly human and warm. She is genuinely interested in helping you shine. I've just ordered her book and can't wait to read it.

Marketing to Win: How Small Businesses Can Do More with Less
Marketing to Win: How Small Businesses Can Do More with Less
by Jacqueline Biggs

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 11 July 2013
I saw the author Jacqueline talk at a seminar and she stood out, not just for her expertise but also for her warmth. I bought the book that afternoon and have found it a fantastic guide to getting clarity about my brand but also also getting my message out there! During the seminar she came across as very approachable and this seems to be her style - practical and dynamic. I recommend the book and seeing her talk.

The Essence of Womanhood: Re-awakening the Authentic Feminine
The Essence of Womanhood: Re-awakening the Authentic Feminine
by Susie Heath

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous book - I wish I had this years ago., 15 Sep 2012
This is one of my favourite books - a guide that gives me permission to be a sensual, alive woman. It's written so beautifully and full of deep insights and interesting information. If I ever have a daughter then these are the messages that I would want to impart to her so that she could live her life from a balanced, connected and authentic feminine position. I think all women should read this.

Holistic Anatomy for Healers, Heretics and Alternative Folk: An Introduction to Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology and Deep Holism
by Pip Waller

5.0 out of 5 stars The first inspiring A & P book that I have read, 1 Dec 2008
Having studied A&P in depth over the years, I have often found many of the text books dry and hard going. This is the first one that I actually enjoyed. The author really brings this subject to life and encourages you to think about what is going on not just in your own body but in society as well. A def. must for any student studying this subject!