Profile for Muzik Non-Stop > Reviews

Content by Muzik Non-Stop

Muzik Non-Stop "A Quiet Man" (GB)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best (budget) toy Wild West pistol you can get, 27 July 2012
Probably the best toy Wild West pistol you will find on the web, made in Italy, perfect for watching spaghetti westerns.
Very solid heavy die-cast construction, near actual size, the bullet barrel spins & is removable, like the real thing. Do serf / google this model for a better price ie 13.99 including postage, I bought a second one for this price, having paid 19.99 for my 1st via Amazon, the price has since gone up again!!!

Brilliant
Brilliant
Price: 7.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Close but no cigar, 28 May 2012
This review is from: Brilliant (Audio CD)
Eagerly anticipated, a little bit disappointed, having listened through many times, I have now programmed my cd player tp play, Live (5/5), Flow (4/5), Brilliant (5/5), Change (5/5), Rise (5/5) & Satellite (6/5) the next single?. The other tracks are ok but very slow with bizarre lyrics. Their seems to be more Midge, less Billy & Warren, It would have been great to have a classic Ultravox instrumental & a more cool less commercial Warren Cann track like Mr.X or Paths & Angels & more synth solo`s from Billy on the Oberheim. I am reviewing from the point of view of a 1st LP fan, the Vienna album still sounds as good today as it did in 1980 (every track including single b-sides) & is only second to my Kraftwerk LP collection for repeat listening. The remix of Brilliant by Blank & Jones (the bit I have heard) is really good, then Ultravox have always done well with excellent extended remixes.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2012 2:11 PM BST

Liteon ETAU108-01 8x Slim Top-Load External DVDRW (White)
Liteon ETAU108-01 8x Slim Top-Load External DVDRW (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars works great with itunes on an imac, 23 Nov 2011
bought this burner for my imac as the internal one is playing up big time. A well designed very compact machine, needs no software, just plug & play (the cable is very short because it can be stored in the bottom of the unit). I use a longer one that came with a compact digital camera. It works perfectly for burning & loading cd's with itunes & also loads my old cd's which I made & labeled (all other players/burners, i've used, don't like the stuck on labels), enabling me to make a new copy of the old cd without the troublesome label... I think it may be its top loading system which helps this. Running a dvd works well (I haven't tried burning a dvd as yet) if a little noisy (i put a cushion over it to dampen the sound), I bought this for cd's so I am very happy with it, especially its mac compatibility despite not mentioning it on the box (a marketing oversight?). Newly purchased, so if it lasts a year of good use it will be a good deal at 24

Cream Future Electro
Cream Future Electro
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 12.73

4.0 out of 5 stars not really ELECTRO!, just good HOUSE, 20 Feb 2010
This review is from: Cream Future Electro (Audio CD)
I must be missing something here, but this is a great mix of upfront & pop house, with no electro in sight (earshot). Maybe I`m being too old-school but Electro isn`t just using funky analogue synth sounds & drum machines, it has to have the classic Kraftwerk Numbers beats funked up in the mix. Cream Future Electro is great Future House (especially Deadmau5) and Nu-Electro (Street Sounds) is great Future Electro. 5/5 for cover design though (top inside discs)

The Ipcress File : Special Edition [DVD]
The Ipcress File : Special Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Caine
Offered by LostGroove
Price: 23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars same picture/credit cropping on my widescreen TV, 3 Jan 2009
Fantastic film 5 stars...but on my expensive brand widescreen TV the picture is clipped, same credit/title clipping & Harrys face too! seems to be a bit of a botch up...a real shame.

The Pleasures of Electricity
The Pleasures of Electricity
Offered by vinylandcds
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Futurist Classic!, 10 Dec 2008
what all the other 5 star raters have said...&....I should have bought this in 2002, its a classic!!!! sublime minimalist electronics with melancholy, melody, humor, I shall listen to this as much as Metamatic and even Computer World. A hidden classic (sorry that word again) its not even on itunes! Quality music from John & Louis...(& a great cover John)...7 stars!