Profile for Mr Ledger > Reviews

Content by Mr Ledger

Mr Ledger "JediJames1971" (Bristol, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
iGadgitz Black Genuine Leather Case Cover + Screen Protector for Sony Walkman S Series Video 8GB & 16GB NWZ-S639 NWZ-S638 NWZS638 NWZS639 (NWZ-S639F, NWZ-S639FB, NWZ-S639FR, NWZ-S639FS, NWZ-S638F, NWZ-S638FB, NWZ-S638FR, NWZ-S638FS NWZ-S630 )

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right., 1 May 2009
All the holes are in the right places and it safely protects my Walkman. I can charge my Walkman without having to remove the case (very handy), however the cover of the case does have to be unbuttoned and flipped back to allow access to the charging input on the bottom of the Walkman. I had no problem with the screen protector.

Interdesign Classico Jumbo Storage Shower Caddy, Chrome
Interdesign Classico Jumbo Storage Shower Caddy, Chrome

3.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for space saving. NOT rust-proof., 1 May 2009
This item is ideal if you have a lack of space and don't want to drill any holes. I could not hang the unit over the shower head (as in the picture) because my shower head isn't centrally aligned to the wall, meaning that the caddy ends up being lopsided (I am sure there will be no problems for those of you who do have a shower head as in the picture). However, the caddy fits easily over my bath/shower door. It is a convenient size and is apparently rust resistant (I am updating this review to say that it HAS rusted, considerably).
The only thing I will say is that like with so many products of this type there are no rubber/grip pads to prevent the item 'knocking' against surfaces like glass bath/shower doors. I remedied this with some discrete sticky pads. Overall I recommend this item as it looks good and is sturdy! (Another update - I wouldn't recommend this product as much now, due to the rusting).

Brokeback Mountain [DVD] [2005]
Brokeback Mountain [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Jake Gyllenhaal
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly good!, 1 May 2009
Most of the details are covered in the reviews already written. All I will say is that I thoroughly enjoyed this film.

BlissHome Interdesign, Chroma Suction Basket, Stainless Steel
BlissHome Interdesign, Chroma Suction Basket, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect!, 29 April 2009
This item sticks nicely to my ceramic tiles. It is currently full of shower/bath stuff and is still fixed rigidly after a week's use. It is of good quality with the stainless steel and plastic. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to save space without drilling holes!

WMF Basics Series Non-Drip Vinegar Pourer (Matt Finish)
WMF Basics Series Non-Drip Vinegar Pourer (Matt Finish)
Offered by Dawson's Department Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design., 22 April 2009
Very attractive in the steel and glass finish. Easy to clean. Easy to fill. Sturdy. Really nice to use as the handle allows good control. The vinegar pours at the right speed too and doesn't drip! The clear plastic cap (on the top) prevents dust getting inside and is easily removed before use. I recommend this product.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 22 April 2009
This product is very handy if there is a lack of space in the bathroom. It is sturdy and of simple design. There is ample room to store 3 regular towels. Apparently it is rust resistant so I shall see. The only thing I will say is that there could have been some form of protector pads to prevent it rubbing/knocking on the glass shower door. Overall it is good value.

Belkin DVI Flat Panel Replacement Cable DVIM/M, Digital Dual Link - 10 Feet
Belkin DVI Flat Panel Replacement Cable DVIM/M, Digital Dual Link - 10 Feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice!, 21 April 2009
High quality cable, well constructed. Reassuringly chunky. I had no problems with this item. It fits nicely into both my monitor and graphics card DVI ports. Now I can view HD quality media on my PC!

Soho Spices Magnetic 5 Piece Spice Rack Set with Stainless Steel Stand 5 cm x 32.5 cm x7.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality product., 21 April 2009
This product is very eye catching. Each part is strong and sturdy. The finish is excellent. Each magnetized compartment comes away from the stand with ease and once replaced they hold reassuringly well. Each herb is displayed clearly within each compartment. I did find that the 'sprinkler' outlet on each compartment was a bit small for a number of herbs but there is a larger hole available anyway. There are no provided labels so make sure you remember or recognize each of your herbs after you've put them into the compartments. I recommend this product. I now own 2 of these products!

Zack 40135 5.8 x 5.5 cm Appeso Self-Adhesive Double Towel Hook
Zack 40135 5.8 x 5.5 cm Appeso Self-Adhesive Double Towel Hook
Offered by Proleno Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it., 18 April 2009
This product is high quality, which was evident the instant I unpacked it. I wasn't sure how sticky it would be but soon realised it IS sticky!! This double towel holder will hold 2 towels with absolute ease. I actually use the item as a coat hook instead - it is stuck to a painted door and holds 2 lightweight jackets. The stainless steel design is strong and stylish.

BlissHome, Interdesign, Chroma, Suction Toothbrush and Razor Holder, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 18 April 2009
I was dubious about this product as I wasn't too convinced it was going to stick. However, it worked straight away. It is very rigidly fixed to the ceramic tiles above my sink. It is a smart design with the stainless steel and clear plastic. I am going to order another!
This is a quick update - I have 2 of these now and they are still stuck firmly to the wall!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12