Profile for Mr Ledger > Reviews

Content by Mr Ledger

Mr Ledger "JediJames1971" (Bristol, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
simplehuman 14fl of Sensor Soap Pump (discontinued by manufacturer)
simplehuman 14fl of Sensor Soap Pump (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a gadget!, 21 May 2009
I like this product. It is ideal when you have messy hands. I put regular hand wash into mine and it dispenses more than enough, even on a low setting. The setting button is at the back and is a little tricky to turn, especially when resetting the flashing blue light (requiring you to hold the continuous flow button at the same time).
The battery compartment needs to be opened with a Phillips screwdriver. 4 AA batteries are required.
The sensor works well - just make sure you don't pull your hand away to quick or there will be soap on your worktop.
Blue soap looks best and there is room for plenty!
The design is sleek and sturdy. This will look good in any kitchen.
The flashing blue light at the front of the dispenser tap will flash for 20 seconds after use - the recommended time to lather your hands in the soap.
All in all a great gadget!!

simplehuman Precision Soap Pump (discontinued by manufacturer)
simplehuman Precision Soap Pump (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 17 May 2009
This soap pump is easy to fill and easy to operate. It is a sturdy design and doesn't slide about when used. An adequate amount of soap is dispensed each time the lever is pressed. I actually only have to press the lever half way to get enough soap to wash my hands. Blue soap looks the best by the way. I use one of these in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. They look great! The only gripe I have is that the soap spout could have been longer to prevent soap getting on the main base (if you press the lever without your hand being in the right place to catch the soap). However, don't let this put you off as this shouldn't happen often anyway. I do recommend this product.

BlissHome, Interdesign, Linus, Corner Shelf, Clear
BlissHome, Interdesign, Linus, Corner Shelf, Clear
Offered by George and Freddie
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but a little flimsy, 16 May 2009
This product has a nice finish and is ideal for adding a little extra space. I use mine to hold herbs and spice bottles. There is plenty of room underneath as the 3 shelf legs don't get in the way if you want to store small items like cups etc. I think the shelf could have been less flimsy as it bends fairly easily under pressure. Small and light items only to go on this shelf.

Troy (2-Disc Special Edition - Director's Cut) [DVD] [2004]
Troy (2-Disc Special Edition - Director's Cut) [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by NO_LIMITS
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Gladiator, 11 May 2009
This is a good film but I think it could have been better. The scenery and settings are good but the characters are a little weak and predictable. It just doesn't have the same 'class' as Gladiator, for instance. The movie comes on two DVD's so there is the annoyance of changing discs halfway through.

Friends: Complete Season 2 [DVD] [1995]
Friends: Complete Season 2 [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by A-2-B DVD
Price: 23.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Classics., 11 May 2009
The reviews on here will give you more details so all I will say is that I enjoy the series and my girlfriend enjoys it even more!

The Eye of Ra
The Eye of Ra
by Michael Asher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 May 2009
This review is from: The Eye of Ra (Paperback)
I enjoyed this book. It does seem to get far fetched towards the end (which reminded me of 'Star gate'). If you are tempted by conspiracy (Illuminati etc) then give this a go.

simplehuman Utensil Holder with Removable Spoon Rest - Brushed Steel
simplehuman Utensil Holder with Removable Spoon Rest - Brushed Steel
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 May 2009
Good quality product. Solid, sturdy, attractive, and quite weighty. This item doesn't slide about and has a handy spoon rest. The brushed steel look will compliment any other items you may have in a similar finish. I really recommend this holder.

River God (Egyptian Novels)
River God (Egyptian Novels)
by Wilbur Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic!, 3 May 2009
All I will say is that I was hooked. One of my all time favourite books. There are many reviews on here that already outline the qualities of the story, so I don't feel I need to add more.

Apollo
Apollo
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.10

3.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting something different, 3 May 2009
This review is from: Apollo (Audio CD)
This album wasn't what I was expecting. I love one track which was used in the movie "Traffic", called 'An Ending (ASCENT)'. However the rest are just too ambient and unchanging. I can understand how plenty of people would enjoy this album but I prefer music with more variation and a melodic theme.

Sunshine [DVD] [2007]
Sunshine [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Cillian Murphy
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great!, 3 May 2009
This review is from: Sunshine [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
There are plenty of reviews on here that are of mixed opinion. I personally enjoyed this movie - a lot. The visuals are amazing and the atmosphere is tense. The characters are not your typical Hollywood hero's, making a nice change. The music isn't the usual orchestral mix, which again is refreshing. This movie doesn't contain aliens, explosions or laser beams. It is deeper and more interesting than that. I think this will amaze some, and bore others. If you like action and big hollywood hero's then you may struggle to enjoy this movie, but if you like more 'realistic' and thought provoking movies (2001 etc), you should watch this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12