Profile for Mr Ledger > Reviews

Content by Mr Ledger

Mr Ledger "JediJames1971" (Bristol, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Tron Legacy
Tron Legacy
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 2 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Tron Legacy (Audio CD)
A brilliant soundtrack. I won't write any more as I there is a lot of reviews on here already. I am just adding my 5 stars.

2 PACK: Mens Super-Heroes Stretch Boxer / Underwear: Superman & Batman (Size: M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazz up your manhood!, 17 Nov. 2011
These are good quality and will get all the girls going when they lay their eyes on them. I like to wear mine outside my jeans too!

Booq Taipan Neoprene Sleeve for 11-Inch MacBook Air (TSK11-BLR)
Booq Taipan Neoprene Sleeve for 11-Inch MacBook Air (TSK11-BLR)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 17 Nov. 2011
Looks good, fits well and keeps the mac air clean and protected. This cover has to be removed to use the mac and won't protect against drops or heavy bangs, as it is a soft case. Really good quality though!

Wacom Intuos4 Large
Wacom Intuos4 Large

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Wacom Intuos4 Large (Electronics)
Only had this a week, as I got it as an upgrade from the Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch. I found it extremely easy to get up and running.

I use Photoshop CS5 which works like a dream with this tablet. My previous tablet was fantastic but way too small for expressive drawing/digital painting. Now I can really move my shoulders and arm across the larger surface, allowing much smoother and straighter strokes. The LCD display is great - I can see exactly what button does what and cycling through the parameters is a doddle. Rotating the canvas and adjusting the brush size in photoshop is instant and so easy to control. The 'precision mode' constrains brush strokes (within photoshop) - an ideal function for painting intricate details or along awkward edges. I am very happy with this purchase. Now I just have to learn how to customize the parameters...!

Make sure to download the most recent driver as the one on the disk is out of date, naturally. I couldn't reach into the corners of my IMAC screen until I did this. Once downloaded and installed, the tablet was working beautifully.

Extreme Worlds: The Complete Guide to Drawing and Painting Science Fiction Art
Extreme Worlds: The Complete Guide to Drawing and Painting Science Fiction Art
by Francis Tsai

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it, 9 May 2011
A great tutorial full of inspiration and good advice. I would not say that it is ideal for beginners, as there is not a lot of descriptive technical detail. However, if you have a basic understanding of sketching/painting either digitally or with real artist tools, then i recommend this book 100% for sci-fi inspiration.

Revenge of the Sith (Art of Star Wars: Episode III)
Revenge of the Sith (Art of Star Wars: Episode III)
by George Lucas

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye candy, 9 May 2011
Beautifully put together. Page after page of inspirational concept art. Every digital sci-fi artist should have one! This book is not a specific tutorial aimed at artists - it is likely to appeal to the majority of avid star wars fans too.

Minority Report - Original Soundtrack
Minority Report - Original Soundtrack
Offered by NetsavesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Class, 9 May 2011
Another work of art from John Williams. However, not on a par with his more famous masterpieces. Lots of fast paced stuff that takes me back into the movie. Not the most relaxing of albums, but it's relevant to the film of course.

Wacom Accessory Kit for Intuos4/5
Wacom Accessory Kit for Intuos4/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn good!, 9 May 2011
A handy accessory pack, basically. Just what I what expect to use whilst creating digital art. No issues with this pack at all.

Lost Season 2
Lost Season 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 May 2011
This review is from: Lost Season 2 (Audio CD)
All the memories from the series come rushing back when I play this. Some very short pieces, but the whole album works great when played all the way through.

Wacom Soft Case L for Intuos
Wacom Soft Case L for Intuos

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Intuos 4 Large, 9 May 2011
I have no grumbles about this case. It's made by Wacom and is the ideal choice for the Intuos 4 Large. Comfortable, good quality and looks good. A little pricey maybe.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12