ARRAY(0xaf6e0d68)

Profile for Mr Ledger > Reviews

Content by Mr Ledger

Mr Ledger "JediJames1971" (Bristol, UK)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12
Sony Walkman NWZ-S639FB 16GB Drag & Drop MP4 Video Player with FM Tuner - Black
Sony Walkman NWZ-S639FB 16GB Drag & Drop MP4 Video Player with FM Tuner - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 5 April 2009
What a great piece of kit. It's tiny and sleek. I charge this walkman on my pc with the usb cabe which takes about an hour to fully charge. The sound quality is brilliant with a pair of good quality headphones. The headphones that come with the item are ok but are of basic quality. The sensme function is good however all my music is classical/orchestral so should a number of tracks be placed in such catagories as 'pop ballad', 'lounge' and 'upbeat'?
The screen is small but I find this ok. The images are very clear.
I do wish that there was a function to crossfade the tracks as alot of my music would normally continue into another track seamlessly. I understand that this is just a consequence of splitting tracks that don't have a definate ending though.
The volume is powerful enough to exceed my needs and the EQ function is more than adequate.
I have had this walkman for several months and I am very pleased with it. If you are fussy about sound quality then definately try this walkman.
I use it at night and tend to fall asleep with it still playing. I estimate that I could get 12 hours of continual play before needing to charge up.
Top stuff!

Piano Concerto No.2 in C minor Op.18 : II Adagio sostenuto
Piano Concerto No.2 in C minor Op.18 : II Adagio sostenuto
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 5 April 2009
I am sure this track was a 'classic fm' no.1 in the hall of fame at some time. It's a beautiful piece of music and ranks as one of my all time favourites.

I Am Legend
I Am Legend
Price: 13.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but repetative at times., 5 April 2009
This review is from: I Am Legend (Audio CD)
Like with most soundtracks there are recurrent themes that work brilliantly during the movie but can be repetative to listen to without the visual elements. I still enjoy this soundtrack and play it regularly along with all my other favourites. I would recommend this soundtrack to fans of James Newton Howard.

AROMAHOME HOT HUGS Microwavable Wheat Bag Lion
AROMAHOME HOT HUGS Microwavable Wheat Bag Lion

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and durable, 5 April 2009
My girlfreind likes this item so I bought her another for when she stays with me - AROMA HOME HOT HUGS 'TIGER'. It is a good quality product that is completely soft and seems very durable. The smell of lavender did seem to fade after about 10 uses so my girlfreind put some drops on it herself. Overall she likes this item alot - maybe because the lions' wild hair reminds her of me??

Sony Ericsson Classic Mobile Phone Case for Sony Ericsson C905a, K850i, W350a, W380a, W580i, W595a, W705a, W760a, W995a
Offered by Accessory-Shop
Price: 9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Whats the purpose of this item?, 5 April 2009
My 770i fits perfectly into this case. However, the phone needs to be put into and taken out every time I want to use it. This is strange. It looks smart but there is no way to use my phone in the case because of the total lack of keypad access. I bought another case instead and was much happier.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2009 7:06 PM BST

Krusell Sony Ericsson K770i Classic Case
Krusell Sony Ericsson K770i Classic Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Holes should have been bigger, 5 April 2009
This item looks great and fits tightly around my Sony 770i. The holes are all in the right places and the camera can be easily accessed by unbuttoning the flap at the top of the case. Unfortunately the holes do not make using the phone so easy. It can be quite a struggle to push the shutdown button at the top of the phone as well as using the camera button on the side. When it comes to charging the phone I have to unzip the case to insert the lead because the hole is just not wide enough. However, using the keypad is fine. This item looks great but more effort should have gone into making it work as effectively as it looks.

Russell Hobbs Marco Pierre White 14332 Hand Mixer
Russell Hobbs Marco Pierre White 14332 Hand Mixer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, 5 April 2009
My girlfreind does like to cook - alot! She likes this mixer and found it very easy to use. Yes it does seem a little noisy and reminded me of my electric drill. However, it is solid and feels good to hold. The blue LED is clear and easy to view. The black finish is smooth and stylish. The componants fit in fairly easily and pop out after pressing the detatch button - much more effective than my electric drill bits! I bought this at the full 39.99 here on amazon and I am pleased with the purchase.

Path CS01-150 Moulded SCART Lead - 1.5m
Path CS01-150 Moulded SCART Lead - 1.5m
Offered by DISCOUNT ZONE
Price: 1.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and chearful...for a while., 9 Oct 2008
This scart lead is dirt cheap but I got fed up with it being a struggle to connect. I bought a better quality one that fits into my TV without any fuss.

Glass End Table
Glass End Table

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish!, 9 Oct 2008
This review is from: Glass End Table
This item goes well next to my glass/chrome computer workstation. I actually use this table for my printer. It is sturdy, solid and stylish. I recommend it!

Exclusive Stainless Steel Cosmetic Pedal Bin Design, 3 l
Exclusive Stainless Steel Cosmetic Pedal Bin Design, 3 l
Price: 14.03

2.0 out of 5 stars Rusted, 9 Oct 2008
Was OK for a while, then it became fairly rusty. I am not a fan of small bins - they just wobble about too much.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12