ARRAY(0x99bda9f0)

Brody's Ghost Volume 5
by Mark Crilley
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent addition to the story, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Brody's Ghost Volume 5 (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this edition. As usual the artwork was outstanding and the story flows really well. The only worry I have is this is a 6 part series and I think 1 more issue is too short to wrap it all up. I hope the last one is as good and we aren't left feeling let down but this issue was great.

Go Kill Crazy!
Go Kill Crazy!
by Bryan Smith
Price: 9.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Non stop action, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Go Kill Crazy! (Paperback)
Really fast paced with some great characters. Like a lot of Bryan's novels it reads like your watching an 80s movie. As the other reviewer said it has a Tarantino feel to it. Thanks to Bryan's style of writing it's easy to suspend belief and just enjoy the ride similar to Laymon. Loads of hot women and loads of killing. This one isn't what I would call horror even though there is some brutal bits but you'll love it anyway.

Your Secret Admirer
Your Secret Admirer
Price: 1.84

4.0 out of 5 stars It's still Laymon, 31 Mar 2014
I read a paperback copy of this book a few years ago that I paid a fair bit for as it was hard to come by. Glad to see it's finally available to the mass market. You've probably noticed this isn't Laymons usual horror type novel. Neither is it aimed at adults but as usual he has his way of sucking you into the story. I've read a few of Laymons stories intended for young adults and I've enjoyed them all. A pretty quick, tame read but if you love Laymon give it a go. Otherwise it may make a good gift for your daughter.

Kicking And Screaming [DVD]
Kicking And Screaming [DVD]
Dvd ~ Will Ferrell
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 3.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kicking And Screaming [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this after reading the other reviews but I kinda wish I hadn't. This movie was okay at best but it's not something I'll watch ever again. To be fair it's maybe more aimed at children and might be okay if you have kids but I'd recommend renting or borring it otherwise.

The Girl on the Glider
The Girl on the Glider
Price: 1.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty interesting, 18 Mar 2014
This is a bit different from Brian's other stuff. First of all he is the main character in the book. Second it's not crazy horror. Just a relaxed pace ghost story. I quite enjoyed it. It's a bit like Richard Laymon’s A Writers Tale wherein Brian shares parts of his life with us and gives us some insight into the life of a mid list horror author. He tells us that almost everything in the book is real apart from a few touches here and there. I've read a lot of Brian’s stuff and enjoyed this chance to find out a little more about him.

Michael Kors Gents Fashion Watch MK8281
Michael Kors Gents Fashion Watch MK8281
Offered by JSC PRODUCTS
Price: 121.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice heavy, chunky watch, 17 Mar 2014
I like a watch I can feel on my wrist and this is definitely one of them. It has a good weight, looks stunning, keeps great time and catches the eyes of all. It's very very bling when you see it in real life. The shape makes it catch the light so it's always shining. The fact I paid the 250 for it makes this an even better deal at half price. I'd pick one up now.

Carry On Camping [DVD]
Carry On Camping [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kenneth Williams
Price: 3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Carry On Camping [DVD] (DVD)
Watched this again last night. Haven't watched any Carry On movies for years and my girlfriend was talking about them so we ended up putting it on. Carry On Camping was always one of my favourites as it always remembered me of going camping or staying in caravan sites with my family when I had been younger. It hasn't lost any of it's charm. I was worried I might find it cheesy but really really enjoyed it again. Going to start working my way through the rest of them again.

Poisoning Eros Book I & II
Poisoning Eros Book I & II
Price: 4.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty messed up, 17 Mar 2014
Read this book as I had heard of it several times and I love Wrath's work. I'm glad both parts come together as it feels like it's one story and it's all needed. It has a feel of Ed Lee's Infernal series at parts but definitely has it's own direction. Like all of their work it's pretty brutal and graphic. I read this a wile ago and it has really stuck with me. I think I may go back and read again soon.

Mahalo Soprano Ukulele with Bag - Black
Mahalo Soprano Ukulele with Bag - Black
Offered by Normans Musical Instruments
Price: 18.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool but almost impossable to tune, 17 Mar 2014
Bought this as a gift for my daughter and spent an incredible amount of time trying to tune it with the pretty decent tuner I bought. This is a pretty cool little item though. Looks great and sounds pretty good when you do get it tuned. She's had it 3 months now and there’s no sign of it breaking. I had seen others had. Maybe it's something they have fixed now.

The Knights Templar
The Knights Templar
Price: 0.77

2.0 out of 5 stars Reads like a list, 17 Mar 2014
This book reads like a list of names, places and dates. There is very little story or detail between the never ending list. I felt overloaded with who people were and felt I knew very little of their relevance. Very very boring book on a subject I was pretty interested in.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20