Profile for L. Andrews > Reviews

Content by L. Andrews

L. Andrews "DVD Lover" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Procella Umbrella Golf Umbrella 62-Inch Large Windproof Auto Open Rain & Wind Resistant Black
Offered by Procella Umbrella

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic umbrella. So easy to open by just pushing ..., 18 Jun. 2016
Fantastic umbrella. So easy to open by just pushing a button. Easy to fold down. Amazingly strong and worth every penny.

CALMURID PRO Body Lipolotion
CALMURID PRO Body Lipolotion

5.0 out of 5 stars ... trying to find a lotion that was reliable and easy to apply I am pleased I have been able ..., 7 Jun. 2016
After spending many years trying to find a lotion that was reliable and easy to apply I am pleased I have been able to try the Calmurid Pro range. The Body Lipolotion has proved itself to be an excellent treatment for dry and damaged skin. Once applied it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy and uncomfortable. I would have to say I began to see real results within about a week, I have been using for nearly 6 weeks now and I ma confident with prolonged used I will find dry skin to be a thing of the past.

CALMURID PRO Moisturising Hand Cream
CALMURID PRO Moisturising Hand Cream
Offered by medsathomepharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 16 May 2016
It is only very recently that I learnt about this product. As someone who suffers from dry skin I am always on the look out for products that can deliver a nourishing and moisturising solution without the greasy and sticky feeling you get from some lotions or creams. I was very pleased with the results after using the Calmurid Pro for several weeks.

I have found the hand cream is very easy to apply and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy after application. I have kept the 50ml tube of hand cream in my handbag so I can apply throughout the day. I have found this hand cream to be very effective at helping to reduce the dry skin on my hands. I suffer from dry broken skin between my fingers so finding this hand cream has been wonderful at helping to prevent the dry cracking between my fingers.

Bike Lights LED by Camden Gear VIVID XVI Light. 200 Lumens Bright, Easy to Fit LED Bicycle Lights. Front and Back
Offered by QA Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 29 Feb. 2016
To begin with I was very impressed by the packaging. A very simple but elegant looking box made of strong cardboard. The instructions included in very simple to use steps listed on the side of the box. Well packaged within the box are the two bike lights (front and rear). This item packaged so nicely makes it an idea gift for a biking enthusiast.

I have been very impressed by the brightness of the front LED bike light. I attached both lights to my bike the day it arrived and have been testing it out over the last week. I have been out on my bike at different times of day to test out the lights during an overcast day, at dusk and also after dark. I feel confident riding my bike in at night with these lights attached.

I really like how simple it is to operate the rear light by simply clicking on the cap to select one of three lighting modes.

Overall I am very impressed by the build quality of the lights, as well as the practical use of this item. I will definitely consider purchasing additional light sets for the children's bikes.

Duronic Hurricane 4 in 1 Rechargeable Wind-Up Dynamo Flashing Red LED, 10 LED Lantern & 3 LED Torch - USB Charging Function + 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic product. Easy to use, 24 Jan. 2016
A fantastic product. Easy to use. I bought it as emergency lighting to keep in the car as it is idea with its 4 light setting.

Camden Gear Backpack for School - Laptop - Hiking Rucksack for Men & Women, Water Resistant Bag, Best with Multiple Compartments, Red/Grey
Offered by QA Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and excellent design, 13 Jan. 2016
I have been using my backpack since Monday. It arrived on Sunday and I was very pleased with the look and manufacturing quality of the backpack.

I have been using it as a bag for work, The different compartments make it easy to organise my bag and enable me to find everything easily when I need it. I like having the padded pocket within the large compartment as it is ideal for my ipad. It keeps it separated from my packed lunch which I also carry in the large compartment.

The shoulder straps and carry handle on the top of the bag are well padded and comfortable to carry. I do like the simple and small reflective loops on the carry straps. These make it a bag that take children safety into consideration if used as a children bag.

Overall I am extremely pleased with the backpack. The only issue I have experienced is a couple of times the zipper on the main compartment has split so I have had to run the zipper to the end of the zip and redo the zip up.

Jazooli x24 Colour 100% Cotton Reel Spools Quality Sewing Yarn Pure All Purpose Thread
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality at a great price., 11 Mar. 2015
Excellent range of colours to choose from the the selection of 24 reels. Each cotton reel is made of quality cotton. The price is amazing if you compare to the individual price of purchasing a reel of cotton in the supermarket. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Imperfect Magic: Book 11: Dancing Moon Ranch Series
Imperfect Magic: Book 11: Dancing Moon Ranch Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, 16 Jan. 2015
I love the Dancing Moon Ranch series. I don't usually get to engrossed in these types of books but I always look forward to the next book to follow the story of the Hansen family.

Orzly® - AMAZON FIRE Premium Tempered Glass 0.24mm Protective Screen Protector For AMAZON FIRE SmartPhone (Alias: Amazon's first ever Smart-Phone / Original Flagship Launch Model from 2014 / etc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product from an excellent seller, 15 Jan. 2015
Excellent product. It was very easy to fit to my new Amazon Fire Phone. It may seem pricey compared to a basic screen protector but the benefits are worth the small additional cost. I have had tempered glass screen protectors fitted professionally in the past and have found them very good at protecting my phones. I decided to try fit this one myself and found it was very easy. It has do effect on the sensitivity of the touch screen and has not effect on the look. £10 is a small price to pay for the peace of mind knowing my phone screen is protected in the event of a fall.

Smart Fitness TX-38 Activity Tracker - Black
Smart Fitness TX-38 Activity Tracker - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you Android phone is running 4.3 or above, 10 Jan. 2015
I was going to purchase a Fitbit but saw this in the daily deals so thought I would give this one a try. I think overall this looks to be an excellent product and can probably rival its more expensive competitors. I have had to return this as it isn't compatible with my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. This requires you to be running a minimum of Android 4.3, my S4 mini is running android 4.2.2 (no software updates currently available). It doesn't mention anywhere in the description the minimum software requirements. I will be sending back and ordering a Fitbit after all.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2015 1:25 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3