Profile for A.Ahmad > Reviews

Content by A.Ahmad

A.Ahmad

30W LED SMD FLOOD LIGHT WATERPROOF IP65 PIR Sensor Perfect for Security Waterproof IP65
Offered by MiNiWatts®

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good security light, 5 July 2014
A very good security light. The 30 watts brightness is more than enough and activates instantly. Our 50 metre garden is covered end to end and side to side. The only downside is that the override switch does nor work in darkness but becomes active as soon as dawn breaks but then the security light is not needed. So at night the light works but cannot be switched on to constant if required.

Elstead Paris PARIS BK Outdoor Wall Light Modern
Elstead Paris PARIS BK Outdoor Wall Light Modern
Offered by Direct To You

1.0 out of 5 stars Is it an outdoor light ?, 7 Jun 2014
The electrician was reluctant to fit this light on the outside wall as it was not sealed and not flush to the wall. The glass cover has gaps which could let dust and spiders in though there may be a chance of rain getting in as well. I showed him the advert stating it was outdoor . He said it was poorly designed but be okay for a porch or corridor but fitted it.
When I opened the box I too was'nt sure about having it. I wonder whether Trading Standards need to check the claims about it's suitability.

McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 User - 1 Year (PC)
McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 User - 1 Year (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this, 4 Jun 2014
May be I was unlucky but on a website McAfee ticked the site as safe but as I opened it it then came up as not safe so my Windows OS System got infected and disabled my Canon MX925 printer wifi will not function any more. My computer is ok now but the printer is useless on wifi. It cost me £185.00 for repairs but as I am not prepared to spend any more money it is a very expensive lesson. I am advised to go for Norton next.
Also Mcafee now tells me I have 7 days before my cover runs out when I only bought and installed it on the 14th pf May 2014.
That will be the last time ever I buy McAfee Total Protection software. Very disappointed.

Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI 32GB 1024 MB 9.7-inch LCD - Space Grey
Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI 32GB 1024 MB 9.7-inch LCD - Space Grey
Offered by Pleasure Time Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tablet, 1 May 2014
I have been wanting it since March 2013 but could not bring myself to spend that sort of money.Having bought it I am more than happy with it. My wife has the 7 inch Kindle but because of the small print I needed the large ipad. I find the large print much easy to read . Listening to music is not good so my HTC phone gives superior sound, the only disappointment. A happy household. We are 68 years old. Fantastic.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - R
Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - R

5.0 out of 5 stars Very portable and size makes it light., 1 May 2014
My wife has taken it off me and she keeps it for herself. I had to buy an ipad for myself.Thats my excuse.

Kindle Fire HD User Manual: The Complete User Guide With Instructions, Tutorial to Unlock The True Potential of Your Device in 30 Minutes (AUGUST 2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 May 2014
Its good to have the manual on the tablet so that one does not need to carry it around . Its easy to follow.

AA Easy Read France 2013 (Road Atlas)
AA Easy Read France 2013 (Road Atlas)
by AA Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase., 24 Nov 2013
A very handy sized atlas.Clear,very detailed for the motorist even though I have a satnav. For reference and planning it is my only guide for France.

Sony MDR-V55 DJ Stereo Headphones - Red
Sony MDR-V55 DJ Stereo Headphones - Red
Offered by London Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent buy. Value for money., 24 Nov 2013
Light weight, strong and excellent sound on the ears including a good bass. As it is lightweight it is very comfortable. This my second purchase of MDR-V55 as my other one was given away to a relative who wanted it to keep it for himself. I gave it as a gift.