ARRAY(0xa0f4c768)

Profile for cool six > Reviews

Content by cool six

cool six "Cool six" (Kent)

Glits and Leaves Pink Executive Quality Leather Case cover for Apple iPad 3
Glits and Leaves Pink Executive Quality Leather Case cover for Apple iPad 3
Offered by Cocoon Mall
Price: 14.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, fits ipad2 as well., 31 Jan 2013
This is a great case, I bought it for my iPad 2 and its perfect, very girlie and extremely sturdy. The stand holds the iPad at a good angle, and it has a very clever feature I didn't know about, it turns the iPad on and off when you open and close the front cover :)
The seller is very reliable and it arrived within two days. Very happy.

Supercase (Pencilcase and Stationery Pot) - Designed & Made in the UK
Supercase (Pencilcase and Stationery Pot) - Designed & Made in the UK
Offered by Concentrate
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really clever idea, 22 Oct 2011
I bought this for my son, he thinks it's great, he can unzip it, stand it on his desk, and see exactly where everything is without having to rummage around.

Danish Design Waxed Fleece Dog Coat, 14-inch, Green
Danish Design Waxed Fleece Dog Coat, 14-inch, Green
Offered by Capital Stores
Price: 11.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy, 3 Feb 2011
I bought this for my Brothers Jack Russell, it was a perfect fit and the quality was better than i'd expected. It has a warm fleece lining and is water proof on the outside, he looks very smart on his winter walks now.

Kid's Board Game Don't Laugh
Kid's Board Game Don't Laugh
Offered by a1 Toys
Price: 14.61

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Laugh...we didn't!, 3 Feb 2011
This review is from: Kid's Board Game Don't Laugh (Toy)
I bought this for the children for Christmas, they'd seen the advert and thought it was really funny, so I thought it would be a fun game to play around the christmas table as a family. The first couple of "Fart" noises had the little one's in stitches but we all soon became very bored very quickly and didn't actually even finish the first round because the children wanted to go off and play something else!

Flip Video Ultra Camcorder, 2nd Generation With 4GB Memory - Fuchsia Pink
Flip Video Ultra Camcorder, 2nd Generation With 4GB Memory - Fuchsia Pink
Offered by HKT TRADER

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and stylish, 3 Feb 2011
I received this camcorder for Christmas and i'm very pleased with it, it is so simple to use, and the video quality is good. I'm not into gadgets so I can't offer any technical input, it does exactly what it says on the box!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 6 July 2010
I bought this for my son who's mad on top gear. It's a great gadget and he's had hours of fun with it. I would recommend that this is played with in an open space, the beach, or a field as the rocket goes for miles!

Crayola Colour & Style Pony
Crayola Colour & Style Pony
Offered by Fun Collectables
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great gift for any little girl who loves ponys and also loves painting and gernerally making things look pretty., 6 July 2010
This review is from: Crayola Colour & Style Pony (Toy)
I bought this for my five year old as she is mad on ponys and loves to paint and decorate things with stickers etc. It doesn't take very long to do but you can change the mane and tail decorations as often as you like, she needed a little help with the bows and the cilp on beads but the rest she did herself. It also makes a pretty decoration in her bedroom.