ARRAY(0xb48f3f84)

Profile for Debbo > Reviews

Content by Debbo

Debbo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gold Tone Airplane Design Necklace with Sparkly Crystals (Supplied in a Gift Pouch) Unique Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars Plain plane not really, 10 Mar 2014
I love this little gold coloured plane it's so different and for the money it's on the money if you know what I mean.
Came well within the est. delivery date and was packaged lovely in a cute green organser bag.
Would deffinely recommend this company and the little plane. 😀

CNL PINK PLAIN SLIM GEL COVER CASE SKIN FOR THE SONY XPERIA Z1 COMPACT MOBILE PHONE
Offered by Accessoryworld

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but ......, 7 Mar 2014
The case it self is well made and for the money is worth but I must say I'm disappointed with the colour - it's very bright pink as supposed to the pic but I will still use it.
It also looks like on the pic that the sides are two tone but there not.
The case was delivered well before the est date so that was a good thing.
Please take a true pic of your items 😑

New Sony Xperia Z1 Compact 2014 CLEAR Crystal Hard Case Cover - Accessories Accessory By InventCase®
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It's quite clear......., 6 Mar 2014
Well what can I say, we'll for a start for the price I paid it's truly amazing and the quality is first class.
It fits my Sony Xperia Compact perfectly.
I would defiantly recommend the company and the case.
It also arrived in a day and a half from ordering it so even the service is great. Smiles all round 😃

Little Letters
Little Letters

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Little Letters (MP3 Download)
Discovered paper aeroplanes whilst looking for new music to listen to and only wish I'd have found them sooner - what a great little band I love them and their music and now have bought all their albums lol this album is wonderful and I will continue to listen to it for ever haha very very good - buy it ;))

Sports Badge Pack featuring the International Football Team Barcelona 10x15cm
Sports Badge Pack featuring the International Football Team Barcelona 10x15cm
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Barca badges, 22 Oct 2013
These little badges are great for the money - I wanted them to put on my hats that I wear instead of the usual coats bags etc.
good company and lovely badges - will buy from them again.

Lente Designs® Amazon Kindle Touch and Paperwhite case in 'Smithy Stripes' design
Offered by Lente Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 22 Oct 2013
This case is just what I wanted it's very well made and the colours are wonderful very soft inside and the case is also a sleep/wake case too.
No problems at all with the Lente designs - they were great and will deffo buy from the company again.
The case is lovely to hold and feel and looks very classy - get one ;))))?

Before I Sleep
Before I Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Before I Sleep (MP3 Download)
This album is fantastic and so glad I downloaded it I also have the EP which is very good too love Bo's voice. You won't be disappointed xx

Macally Adjustable Car Cup Holder Mount for iPhone and iPod
Macally Adjustable Car Cup Holder Mount for iPhone and iPod
Offered by dureg Express UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 July 2013
What a great phone holder fits perfectly in my KA (2010 model)
I know it's a little more expensive than some on the market but its very well made and looks like it will last a life time so if you have a cup holder - get one !! ;))))

Red Rover
Red Rover

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Red Rover (MP3 Download)
Only downloaded this one song from their album as it was free but I must admitt it's great and have now put their full album in my wish list to buy ASAP love it and love her voice ;))

Cafe Relaxing : French Music
Cafe Relaxing : French Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Jun 2013
This is such a lovely peaceful and relaxing album that even my mum downloaded it too.
It's wonderful and for the money - well it's worth it I'm so glad I did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3