Profile for laramax > Reviews

Content by laramax

laramax "laramax" (Suffolk, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible and barbaric, 15 Dec 2013
Why on earth would anyone buy something like this that will inflict pain and injury on a dog. It is just barbaric and should never, ever be used. Dogs need proper, positive training, collars like this are totally unnecessary.

1.0 out of 5 stars Barbaric, 15 Dec 2013
Why on earth would anyone want to buy something like this for a dog? The use of collars like this is just barbaric. If you want to train a dog use kindness and reward not something that inflicts pain and injury. This type of product has no place on Amazon!!

More Mile Cheviot 2 Womens Red/Black Trail Running Shoes Size UK 5
More Mile Cheviot 2 Womens Red/Black Trail Running Shoes Size UK 5
Offered by Start Fitness
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dog agility too, 8 Nov 2013
I do agility with my dog and when the fields are muddy I need something to help me keep my footing as I run round with him. These have proved to be excellent for that. I get a very good grip with them and they are very comfortable to wear. So many similar shoes are very expensive especially as I only need them for short runs whereas these are very competitively priced. I am really pleased I bought them.

ROSE GERANIUM, ESSENTIAL OIL Pelargonium species 10ml
ROSE GERANIUM, ESSENTIAL OIL Pelargonium species 10ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Natural flea repellent?, 8 Nov 2013
I bought this as it was recommended as a natural flea repellent and I add a drop to the conditioning rinse when I bath my dog. It smells very nice but I can't comment on how effective it is as a flea repellent as we haven't had any fleas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Old fashioned but good, 8 Nov 2013
I used this many years ago on a dog that was itching and thought of it again when my latest dog was scratching. When I buy something like this to use on one of my pets I like to test it on myself first and, as I had an area of red and inflamed skin, I tried it on there first. It stopped the itching almost immediately and the area started to heal within a couple of days. I bought a cheap 'puffer' to make application easier and I find this a useful remedy.

Tailpieces
Tailpieces
Price: 3.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite author, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Tailpieces (Kindle Edition)
Deric Longden is one of my favourite authors with his easy humour. This is mainly a collection of clips from some of his previous works but nonetheless I enjoyed revisiting them. So sorry to hear of his illness.

Avery T-shirt Transfer - Light C9405-5
Avery T-shirt Transfer - Light C9405-5

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy personalisation, 27 July 2013
I wanted a way to easily personalise t-shirts for when I am out doing agility with my dog. These are the perfect solution, easy to use and stand up to gentle washing very well. Was so impressed even ended up doing shopping bags as well!

DMD Digital LCD Food Thermometer Cooking Probe
DMD Digital LCD Food Thermometer Cooking Probe
Offered by mumeng
Price: 4.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and easy to use, 27 July 2013
A great meat thermometer ideal for the barbecue season or anytime you want to check if meat is fully cooked through. Handy in the kitchen/

Anti-theft Tyre Pressure Monitor - Indicator Valve Caps with Lock Nuts and Spanner - 30 psi - 2.0 bar - silver
Offered by 24siete
Price: 12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Check tyre pressures easily, 27 July 2013
I do like these little valve caps and these were cheap enough however within a few weeks of fitting them one of the tyres lost pressure for no apparent reason. I had it checked and the tyre place and they could find nothing wrong with them so I can only assume that the cap had failed and was allowing air out.

Sprats, dried fish, for dogs, 200 g
Sprats, dried fish, for dogs, 200 g
Offered by Pet Connection
Price: 6.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty treats, 27 July 2013
My little dog absolutely loves these and they make handy treats to take to training. They are easy to break into sections too so that I don't have to give him a whole fish. I much prefer natural treats like these when we are training.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7