ARRAY(0xadaceeac)

Florence (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung UE46ES7000 46 -inch LCD 1080 pixels 800 Hz 3D TV
Samsung UE46ES7000 46 -inch LCD 1080 pixels 800 Hz 3D TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. No better TV for those without Sky or cable/internet TV, 10 Jan 2014
I bought this TV in 2012 and it's superb.
If you go to an electronics retailer, they use an HD source such as cable TV or Sky, so you will see very little difference between brands. HOWEVER, if you don't have an HD source, and just rely on good old terrestrial signal, no other TV will come close. The difference is staggering, in particular if you want a larger screen (46' and bigger).
Of course if you have an HD source (through freeview now as well as the internet or satellite), you will be equally pleased.

The TV came with a free tablet that you can use as a keyboard to surf the net, or as a remote control. this will work is you pair the TV and the tablet together through your home wifi. It won't work otherwise. If you have movies, music on your tablet, they will play through the TV instantly at the press of an icon on the tablet.

The only let down is the voice control. That software needs work and the newer versions are probably better. The TV turns itself on and off whilst you're away. it's a software bug, nothing you can do. A screen menu also pops up from time to time, presenting you with some options. it can be annoying, but it will disappear as soon as you press any key on the remote. For the all the qualities this TV has to offer, this is only a small let down, and you can cancel voice and motion control from the main menu.

It's easy to use, even my 77 years old mother has bought this model and she can use it without difficulty.

The sound could be improved, but that's the compromise you have to make when you buy a flat screen TV. Mine is paired with a 3D Onkyo home cinema, and the two combined, what a blast!

Delonghi ICM30 Easy Fill Filter Coffee Maker (Black)
Delonghi ICM30 Easy Fill Filter Coffee Maker (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT buy, 7 Jun 2013
The manufacturer claims it has an easy fill but it's not. If you pour water to quickly, it will come out on the other side of the water tray.
this machine leaks coffee and it makes an awfull mess. I've tried everything and through online research I have found a LOT of bad comments . De Longhi even acknowledges the leak is due to a design fault.
It makes a good coffee, but it is let down massively by the leaking.

The water tank is not really accessble and if you need to clean it and/or to descale it, then good luck. Limescale will build up and you will see it building up .

At £75 it is twice the price you can find it on another site

18ct Yellow Gold 'AAA' Akoya Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings 5-5.5MM
18ct Yellow Gold 'AAA' Akoya Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings 5-5.5MM

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!!!!!!!!!, 9 Aug 2012
I bought these 5 months ago and I need a new pair already !!!!
Someone else commented about the workmanship and they are RIGHT. I lost a pearl this morning and the stem remains in my ear. my old pair lasted 10 years and this lasted 5 months! They're also on a very small side. When I got them I went to a jewellers to get them sized up and he confirmed they were just 5mm.
Don't waste your money!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars the sole is not great, 18 April 2012
I originally bought these to use whilst commuting on the bike. i didn't need them for anything else, and for that purpose, they're exactly what i was looking for. So I am glad I bought them

However I went playing badminton with them and that was another matter.
The sole is too slim and you have the impression you're not having any support or cushioning under your feet. I have always used mid range (£25-£50)cross training shoes, like the Donnay Vancouver, so I am very surprised by the difference with other trainers I've had before these.
If you're thinking about buying this pair to run or occasionally play Tennis or even for a gym class....don't. They'll be acceptable as casual shoes if you want to adopt a sporty look, or need something different from your slippers at home.

Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel Chef's Pan with Lid Non-Stick, 24 cm
Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel Chef's Pan with Lid Non-Stick, 24 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing for the price, 25 Aug 2010
Le Creuset has a fantastic reputation for good quality cast iron dishes. I am afraid that's what they should stick at. I only have wooden spatulas and silicone ones. After a month, i had perhaps used it 3 times and the teflon was scratched. Now I am VERY cautious with my pans and comparing with my Jamie Oliver Tefal pans which I use everyday....the Creuset one is not worth it. It's not acceptable for the non tick coating to be scratched so easily on such an expensive product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 11, 2011 8:44 PM BST

NIVEA Visage Anti-Wrinkle Q10Plus Night Cream 50ml
NIVEA Visage Anti-Wrinkle Q10Plus Night Cream 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars GReat!, 25 Aug 2010
I discovered this cream in a supermarket when it was on offer. It is quite rich, but if you use just a little bit of it, you'll see a different you in the mirror.
It's a wonderful product that does a lot for your skin. Scrub before you apply it, have a good night sleep and you'll be amazed! Much better than some more expensive creams

Sennheiser CX 400 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones with Integrated Volume Control - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly disappointing, 25 Aug 2010
I bought these after reading the good reviews. knowing of Sennheiser's reputation I waited until the price came down a bit. The first set didn't work. The second set is working properly but the sound quality is poor. Although the sound is crisp, it is TOO crisp and makes you cringe...I read they got pretty loud, well I disagree. The noise isolation is mediocre, so if you're in public transports be ready to boost the volume up or you won't hear a thing! Secondly, they are not very comfortable. I have tried all the sizes and none fit properly. So every few minutes you need to pop them back in. Finally the music colours are not preserved, and it ruins the experience, particularly if you're listening to classical music.
I would recommend NOT buying them, and opting for Creative Aurvana instead. i had those, and they are way better than these.They are more expensive, but really worth the money if you're into a real musical experience. Alternatively, I have the Creative 630 too, which I prefer to the Sennheiser...I rest my case..

Philips HR7774 Food Processor
Philips HR7774 Food Processor

5.0 out of 5 stars versatile and great looks, 17 Nov 2009
It does not take too much place in the kitchen. Has all the usual gizmos.
Cleans easily.
perhaps Philipps should think about a put away box for all the accessories.

Chrome & Red 2-piece hard case & screen protector New Range for the Apple iPhone

2.0 out of 5 stars disapointing, 17 Nov 2009
At first looks very strong. however if you need to take it off your phone, good luck.it does not come off and you'll most likely break it .
I don't recommend it

Delusions of Grandeur [DVD] [2006] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Delusions of Grandeur [DVD] [2006] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Louis de Funès

5.0 out of 5 stars great laugh, 17 Nov 2009
Unforgettable Duo Montand and Funes...and Alice of course. Have seen it so many times, but i still have a good time watching it. This one has good English subtitles so non French speakers can appreaciate this treasure of French cinema.Such great actors!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2014 3:58 PM GMT