Profile for creat1vek1m > Reviews

Content by creat1vek1m

creat1vek1m

Page: 1 | 2
The Leopard in the Golden Cage (Scar Gatherer)
The Leopard in the Golden Cage (Scar Gatherer)
by Julia Edwards
Price: 7.34

5.0 out of 5 stars i care for the authors grandmother and purchased this for ..., 12 Aug 2014
i care for the authors grandmother and purchased this for my daughter a gift she will recieve later in the year i am sure she will appreciate the genre

LADIES WOMEN 3/4 STRETCH ELASTICATED WAIST CAPRI CROPPED TROUSERS PLAIN PANTS (Uk 14, Black)
Offered by My Shoe Store
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars work, 12 Aug 2014
needed these for a replacement i work as a mobile hairdresser they are perfect as my others were worn out

Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF 20 Medium, 200ml
Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF 20 Medium, 200ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk
Price: 17.09

4.0 out of 5 stars would use again, 14 July 2014
went on easily, did not leak on journey i have peeled a little bit but we were in 32 degree heat and did not need to apply more than once a day so very good product.

Morphy Richards 48992 Folding Stand Mixer - White
Morphy Richards 48992 Folding Stand Mixer - White
Offered by Hughes Direct
Price: 63.99

4.0 out of 5 stars read the instructions, 22 Jun 2014
We had trouble finding the correct button to press to fold it back down and i have not yet used it but i know i just need to read the book first to use this item correctly

Clover Pom-Pom Maker
Clover Pom-Pom Maker
Offered by GUR Sewing Machines
Price: 6.09

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Clover Pom-Pom Maker
was worried id ordered this a bit late but it arrived before my holiday i already own one of these myself but purchased this for one of my clients who make baby hats for the local hospital as i made some pom poms for her but dont have time to keep doing it so a great 90th bithday gift for her.

Pot of Dreams - Dandelion - Ceramic Money Box
Pot of Dreams - Dandelion - Ceramic Money Box
Offered by Acorn Gifts
Price: 9.20

3.0 out of 5 stars size?, 22 Jun 2014
not sure if this is the right size as my mum wants a small one and it still seems rather large but i do like the design and know it will be symbolic to my mum it arrived well packed and in perfect condition

Polar Gear Sandwich Cooler, Berry Pink
Polar Gear Sandwich Cooler, Berry Pink
Offered by The Pram Handwarmer Company
Price: 7.10

5.0 out of 5 stars pperfect, 22 Jun 2014
being both self employed and mobile i was fed up of warm lunches in the car now i can enjoy my lunch once more.Also this item was an ideal size for me

TOMTOM USB Lifetime Free Traffic Receiver Car Charger Vehicle Power Cable Cord for TOM TOM GO 520 530 540 630 720 730 740 750 920 930 LIVE T GPS Navigator (4UUC.001.01, 4UUC.001.01, 2UUC.002.00)
Offered by ChargerCity
Price: 31.99

4.0 out of 5 stars anniversary present, 22 Jun 2014
my husband requested this for our anniversary as he is a coach driver and wanted this i asked him how he found it and he said "good"

DMD Wireless Doorbell, Easy install, 32 chimes
DMD Wireless Doorbell, Easy install, 32 chimes
Offered by DMD Trading Co
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to install, 22 Jun 2014
no problems installing this my son has a learning disorder and he did it in no time at all.The bell has been set to the big ben chime which was what we had previously.

Gibsons Time of our Lives 4 x 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Gibsons Time of our Lives 4 x 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Price: 13.62

5.0 out of 5 stars DONE IN NO TIME, 9 May 2014
i do the puzzles i was a bit miffed when hubby and daughter decided to finish one while i was at work bless em well we all enjoyed these puzzles

Page: 1 | 2