Profile for rmpharoah > Reviews

Content by rmpharoah

rmpharoah "love to read" (seaford, e. sus. england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
GALLOWWALKERS
GALLOWWALKERS

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!, 18 Oct 2014
dear god this was shocking... please save yourself the pain and time!

Battlefield Earth - A Saga of the Year 3000
Battlefield Earth - A Saga of the Year 3000
Dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars but it is actually so bad that it turns mildly entertaining whilst you watch it, 2 Oct 2014
I forgot how truly awful this film is...... but it is actually so bad that it turns mildly entertaining whilst you watch it. That being said I wouldn't bother, find another film..... but if you don't heed my warning don't say I didn't warn you!

The Royal We
The Royal We

5.0 out of 5 stars WATCH IT!, 14 Sep 2014
Lie to me is fantastic.... if you haven't had a chance to watch any then let me assure you that you won't be disappointed. Love the lead characters and the interaction and believe me there are times where you love to hate lightman -No social grace LOL!

The Lady Assassin
The Lady Assassin

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Lady Assassin (DVD)
dear god stay away....... and if you ignore this do not say I didn't warn you!

Rivers of London: 1
Rivers of London: 1
by Ben Aaronovitch

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: Rivers of London: 1 (Paperback)
great story, fun little moments, harsh twists, keep you guessing moments .... damn good read!

The Lady Assassin [DVD]
The Lady Assassin [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tang Thanh Ha

2.0 out of 5 stars thankfully I did and so haven't wasted my money, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Lady Assassin [DVD] (DVD)
shocking!!! I am sorry I have no idea how it got the 4 & 5 star ratings! Maybe I should have read the reviews a little more but I don't think that is it ...rent it before you buy it! thankfully I did and so haven't wasted my money....
... I wasn't able to watch to the end!

Southern Fried Records Presents Big Beach Boutique II
Southern Fried Records Presents Big Beach Boutique II
Offered by skyvo-direct

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but really was expecting better from this legend of sound, 5 Sep 2014
It's ok but really was expecting better from this legend of sound! I missed the beach venue so maybe I am missing the vibe it brings people back too. Not for me and I will try and trade it back... never thought I would do that to this mans sounds....

R.I.P.D
R.I.P.D
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars It just lacked a certain something I have watched it twice really wanting to love it., 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: R.I.P.D (Amazon Instant Video)
Could have been so much more... ok yes it follows the same premise of M.I.B. but with ghosts.. It just lacked a certain something I have watched it twice really wanting to love it ... but I can't

The Assassins [DVD] [2012]
The Assassins [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Yun-Fat Chow

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Assassins [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Not what I was hoping for or expecting

The Wolverine
The Wolverine

2.0 out of 5 stars Wolverine fan, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Wolverine (Blu-ray)
I love wolverine! i want that made abundantly clear from the onset! the two wolverine films i do not like .... they are poor!

i love the captain america films - couldn't stand the comics
the avenger films truly great - didn't get into the comics
thor 1 was good
thor 2 was pretty good

the wolverine films tragic... it might be because wolverine was my hero as i grew up, i don't know! but i do know that i can still pick up one of my many comics/graphic novels and still read it from front to back and love it...... but i won't be able to do that with the films.....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4