Profile for Mr. A. Dorman > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. Dorman

Mr. A. Dorman (Birmingham UK)

Haarp ([Live From Wembley Stadium] [Audio] Standard Dmd)
Haarp ([Live From Wembley Stadium] [Audio] Standard Dmd)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars HAARP, 1 Nov 2009
What can I say except, excellent. I love this cd. Great to listen to in the car

The Best Of Marty Robbins
The Best Of Marty Robbins
Price: 4.94

4.0 out of 5 stars marty robbins, 11 Aug 2009
what can i say about this cd. if you like marty robbins you probably have everything thats on this cd already and if you dont know him or havent heard him this would be a good introduction. i bought it because i didnt have anything by him but id heard songs by him over the years that i liked and thought i'd give some of his other tunes a listen. i didn't like everything on this but its a decent cd and if you're at all interested in country music from the 50's and 60's then you should include marty in your library. The regular inclusion of spanish guitar on the backing tracks is very good and I think is the thing i like most.

American Folk Anthology
American Folk Anthology

3.0 out of 5 stars new folk, 11 Aug 2009
good cd this. not sure its what i'd call folk music but then again i suppose all music is folk music. I liked this cd, some artists and tracks id heard before and some were new to me. well worth listening to.

Sunny Side Up
Sunny Side Up
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Paolos new CD, 6 July 2009
This review is from: Sunny Side Up (MP3 Download)
Frankly, I was a bit disappointed by this CD, the tunes were all a bit formulaic, almost like singing by numbers. Having said that I dont regret buying it and I will listen to it again and its nice to listen to while driving. Maybe I just expected more from him.