Profile for pig girl > Reviews

pig girl

The Hunger Games Complete Trilogy
The Hunger Games Complete Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Trilogy you will EVER read!, 4 April 2014
OMG! Best three books I have ever read all in one package! Thank you Amazon:)

In my opinion, the best out of these three was Mockingjay, but each was AMAZING! It's a good price too considering that you get three amazing books. This is even better and hotter than the Twilight Saga, definitely worth purchasing, but read this before you watch the movies.

Fairy Pencils with Eraser Tip Pack of 6
Fairy Pencils with Eraser Tip Pack of 6
Offered by SLJ_PARTY_BAGS

4.0 out of 5 stars Party bag fillers, 12 Jun 2012
Pencils brought as party bag fillers for my 5 year olds birthday. The girls seemed pleased with them, so no problems. Arrived on time

Junior Thermals Set Top & Bottoms Black Extra Small (Ages 10-12)
Junior Thermals Set Top & Bottoms Black Extra Small (Ages 10-12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality thermals, 12 Jun 2012
I brought these thermals for my 10 year old daughter for skiing. They have stood the test of time and numerous bouts in the washing machine!

Pack of 20 Stretchy Colour Dinosaurs - Ideal Loot Party Bag Stocking Filler
Pack of 20 Stretchy Colour Dinosaurs - Ideal Loot Party Bag Stocking Filler
Offered by GreatDeals4you

2.0 out of 5 stars Not durable, 12 Jun 2012
I brought these as party bag fillers for my son's 5th birthday party. Ok but very small and not sure they will stand the test of time

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality ski socks, 12 Jun 2012
I brought these for my 10 year old daughter to ski in. I must say I have been surprised that they have lasted so long, after numerous bouts in the washer. i would recommend

Trespass Gateway Junior Thermal Ski Socks (Size 9-12)
Trespass Gateway Junior Thermal Ski Socks (Size 9-12)
Offered by MINERVA PRICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality ski socks, 12 Jun 2012
Brought these for my 5 year old son to ski in. Very good wash up well, no problems, would recommend

Brainstorm Toys Animal Torch and Projector
Brainstorm Toys Animal Torch and Projector

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit flimsy!, 12 Jun 2012
I brought this for my son's 5th birthday present. I don't think it will last a week. The discs included are now no doubt underneath his bed never to see the light of day again! Ok while it lasted!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2012 12:21 AM GMT

HM Armed Forces Tri Force Wmik Jackal  Vehicle
HM Armed Forces Tri Force Wmik Jackal Vehicle
Offered by Mytoyfactory

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 year old birthday present, 12 Jun 2012
I brought this for my son's 5th birthday, I have finally given up trying to discourage him playing with army gear! He loves it, made him very happy!

Eva Curve Metal Detail Patent Leather Style Clutch Bag in Brown
Eva Curve Metal Detail Patent Leather Style Clutch Bag in Brown
Offered by SwankySwans

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, 12 Jun 2012
a nice, stylish classic bag for posh events, I purchased this for a wedding, arrived on time, would recommend this product.