Profile for pogga > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Poles Apart
Poles Apart

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars all the way *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 23 Nov 2014
This review is from: Poles Apart (Kindle Edition)
wow....I got this book and read it in one day couldn`t put it down, its fantastic you feel for Emma and her life. I have read all Kirsty Moseley books after getting hooked on a free one I downloaded and now I cant wait to see what she has coming out next. You must read it its excellent ***** 5 star all the way.

Where Did I Come From?
Where Did I Come From?
by Peter Mayle

4.0 out of 5 stars highly recommend this book, 19 Sep 2014
This review is from: Where Did I Come From? (Paperback)
I thought this book was really useful. I bought it for my 7yr old he was asking questions which I had already answered but wanted a book that explains in a very child friendly way. When we read it together he just said that i had already told him that and I had told him the truth. I have left it out for him to look at whenever he wants. I would definitely recommend this book.

Enjoying the Chase (Guarded Hearts Book 2)
Enjoying the Chase (Guarded Hearts Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved loved this book, 1 April 2014
Wow I read this in 2 days I couldnt put it down, I enjoyed the story loved that it followed on from the other books, but still standalone too. It kept me hooked and loved the character nate and how his life progressed can't wait for kirsty Moseley next book. Loved loved it..........did I say I loved it.:-)

Superpet Grassy Mat
Superpet Grassy Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars a very happy bunny, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Superpet Grassy Mat (Misc.)
My rabbit loves this mat she enjoyed it didn't last that long. Would buy another one good price too :-)

Nanoblock Grand Piano
Nanoblock Grand Piano

3.0 out of 5 stars nice little piano, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nanoblock Grand Piano (Toy)
I bought this for my 8 yr son. The finished item is good but it is very fiddly the pieces are very small and quite hard to put together. I would buy another nanoblack set because they do look good.

Nothing Left to Lose (Guarded Hearts Book 1)
Nothing Left to Lose (Guarded Hearts Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars really good read couldn't put it down, 20 Mar 2014
I got this book because it was free, but when I started reading it I was hooked, I loved it... it drew you in and i didn't want to put it down I just wanted to continue reading. The story was very well written and I loved the ending. I am now looking in to the author to see what other book she has, I dont usually pay for my books but I wouldn't mind paying for her other books. Loved this author.....

A Mail Order Bride For Charlie (The Carson Brothers of Kansas Book 1)
A Mail Order Bride For Charlie (The Carson Brothers of Kansas Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 7 Feb 2014
I enjoyed this book its was one of those books that you read and want to know what is going to happen next, I will be buying the others in the range so I can find out what happens to the other sons. Good read.

Hot Wheels Advent Calendar
Hot Wheels Advent Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hot Wheels Advent Calendar (Toy)
I bought this as an after thought as my son already had the Lego one, but I must say it was brilliant my son loved it and the quality was so good. You can make any design you want. I will be getting another for next year defo. Great product

Doc Mcstuffins Doc's Friends Talking Plush Stuffy
Doc Mcstuffins Doc's Friends Talking Plush Stuffy

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 24 Jan 2014
My nephew loved it but it is a lot smaller than I thought it would be for the price paid

The Bumper Book of Very Silly Jokes
The Bumper Book of Very Silly Jokes
by Macmillan Children's Books

5.0 out of 5 stars my son thinks its ace, 24 Jan 2014
I bought this for my 8 yr old birthday he kept us laughing all day. Great book would recommended it.

Page: 1 | 2