Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Marlene Thompson > Reviews

Content by Marlene Thompson

Marlene Thompson

Yonanas Frozen Dessert Maker
Yonanas Frozen Dessert Maker
Offered by The Virtual Agent

4.0 out of 5 stars Like This!!, 10 Aug. 2013
Have not had it very long, but already trying all sorts of new recipies. If you like a fruit sorbet, you will like this nana. Noisy like it says on the tin, but better than any icecreamer I ever used.

Hozelock Auto Reel - 40 m
Hozelock Auto Reel - 40 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hoze, 10 Aug. 2013
It takes a little bit of getting used to when at first unwinding the hoze, but for tidiness this is ace.

Andrew James Stainless Steel Electric Lever Action Citrus Juicer
Andrew James Stainless Steel Electric Lever Action Citrus Juicer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 10 Aug. 2013
I use this every day, simple to operate and to clean, and I like the fact that the healthy bits goes into the juice. If you juice in bulk, the motor will cut out (after about 20 mins) when it gets too hot, which is a good safety feature. Most used appliance in my kitchen.

Sagaform 5016178 Drinking Flask with Handle 50 cl Pink Stainless Steel Suitable for In-Car Use

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, 10 Aug. 2013
It will not make me jump through hoops, don't like the plastic inside, but it does keep my tea warmer for longer than a polystyrene cup.

Knorr Aromat Seasoning Peri Peri - 75g
Knorr Aromat Seasoning Peri Peri - 75g
Offered by AFRICANOS WORLD INC

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Aug. 2013
Came across this by accident in South Africa on holiday, so glad I found this on Amazon. Second to none when it comes to spicing up your meals. I used this to make devilled kidneys, delicious!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 10 Aug. 2013
I had higher expectations for the product, it does not remove soap scum at all. Shower cleaner tesco brand does better.

Hope: When Life Hurts Most [DVD] [2009] [Region 0] [NTSC]
Hope: When Life Hurts Most [DVD] [2009] [Region 0] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Louie Giglio
Offered by Re-vived

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable Orator, 8 May 2013
I have heard of Louie Giglio from a fellow christian in work, she lent me this cd, and I had to have a copy of my own, it is that wonderful.

Laura Blue/grey - 7
Laura Blue/grey - 7

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love My Adesso's, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Laura Blue/grey (Apparel)
This is a wonderful holiday shoe, really fantastic, people also thought it was more expensive than what it was. This is a shoe that will take you to the beach, on a nice walk, and even to the shopping mall. I have climbed Dune 7 in Namibia with these shoes. Sturdy, cool and indestructable.

Naava 9ct Yellow Gold Half Carat Diamond Multi Row Eternity Ring, Yellow Gold, O

1.0 out of 5 stars Not up to scratch, 8 May 2013
I returned this product as the quality was not good. In this case, the ring appeared far heavier than in real life. It was quite flimsy. But the returns process was impressive.