Profile for J. Elliott > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Panasonic NN-E271WMBPQ 20 Litre Compact Microwave, White
Panasonic NN-E271WMBPQ 20 Litre Compact Microwave, White
Offered by Tribal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Compact Microwave NN-E271WMBPQ 20 Litre, 4 July 2013
Excellent little microwave for the small kitchen. Good value for money if you are on your own or for 2 people. Easy to use and space saving. Jennifer Elliott

One Touch Vegetable Slicer
One Touch Vegetable Slicer

5.0 out of 5 stars One touch vegetable slicer, 4 July 2013
Brilliant one of the best kitchen gadgets I have bought. Easy to use and no risk to cutting yourself. Stores away tidy when not in use. Every home should have one. Jennifer Elliott

DK Eyewitness Pocket Map And Guide: Venice
DK Eyewitness Pocket Map And Guide: Venice
by Collectif

1.0 out of 5 stars DK Eyewitness Pocket Map and Guide to Venice, 21 April 2013
I am very sorry to say that when I receivedx this item I hadn't realized how small it was going to be. At the time I wrote to you to say that the print was so small I needed a magnifying glass to read any of it, and I was refunded the cost of this item.
It is not often that I rate things so low but it really was of no use to me. I have had pocket book things in the past and they have been fine but unfortunately this was not one of them

Wolf Hall
Wolf Hall
by Hilary Mantel

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolf Hall, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Wolf Hall (Paperback)
A very good read - I have already ordered the poaperback version of the next book in this trilogy - very well written and very readable

Amazon PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Amazon Devices)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet Power Adaptor, Kindle PowerFast for Accelerated Charging UK, 30 Dec. 2012
Does what it says on the box - gives a faster charge abd therefore it is a perfect accompliment ro the Kindle Fire HD No more long waits when reading a book etc., which has to be good.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple  [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover Royal Purple, 30 Dec. 2012
I ordered this item by mistake and successfully it. So I feel I cannot comment as I am sure with the right Kindle it would be find.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2013 2:30 PM GMT

Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Royal Purple  [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Generation)]
Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Royal Purple [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Kindle Fire HD Standing Leather Cover Royal Purple, 30 Dec. 2012
A good buy a real compliment to the Kindle Fire HD it allows hands free access to watch films or read books or just listening to music. Great.

A Place of Greater Safety
A Place of Greater Safety
by Hilary Mantel

4.0 out of 5 stars A Place of Greater Safety, 30 Dec. 2012
I am enjoying this book but find it is not so good as Wolf Hall. This maybe that I am more familiar with our history around the time of Henry V111 and therefore don't find I have any difficulty with the characters. That said, it is well written and I am learning as I go along.!!

3-Year Kindle Fire HD (Previous Generation) Protection Plan with Accident & Theft Cover by SquareTrade, UK customers only
Offered by Squaretrade Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Year Square Deal Warranty and Accident Proiection + theft cover for Kindle Fire HD, 30 Dec. 2012
The comprehensive coverage of this guarantee, means that I have peace of mind wherever I go. I hope I never need it but it is nice to know it is there. I think for 3 years worry free cover, it is a good buy.

Senna [DVD] [2010]
Senna [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Ayrton Senna
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars SENNA DVD, 20 April 2012
This review is from: Senna [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Senna [DVD]
As a fan of Formula One for many years Ayrton Senna was my hero. I was devastated by his premature death on the circuit. So for me this DVD has special meaning.
For anyone who follows Formula One but is too young to remember him it is still a MUST. Even if you are not a fan this film of his life is still excellent in its own right. It deserves better publicity than it initially received.
Good all round watching for the whole family. I thoroughly recommend it. Jennifer Elliott - Faversham Kent

Page: 1 | 2