Profile for FifiQ > Reviews

Sterling Silver St Christopher pendant 17mm & 20" silver curb chain
Sterling Silver St Christopher pendant 17mm & 20" silver curb chain
Offered by English Heritage Jewellery Company

5.0 out of 5 stars New twist on a traditional idea, 4 Oct 2012
Paid for express delivery and arrived within 24 hours, well packaged. Bought for a little boy's baptism - the perfect gift, exactly as described, and especially like the 'modern' twist of the car, boat and plane on the reverse. Thank you English Heritage Jewellery!"

Elements Sterling Silver B3162W Ladies' Pearl Bracelet with Puff Heart 18cm + 2.5cm EXTENDER

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect gift, 2 Aug 2011
I ordered this bracelet as a birthday present for a 19 year old. Reading the other reviews helped make the decision easy as not one shopper had been disappointed. When it arrived (packaged in lovely box and cardboard protective cover, which I discarded before I wrapped it) I couldn't believe how lovely it was in the 'flesh'- I immediately wished I had bought one for myself - and I am in my forties! Excellent quality and could be equally worn on a dressy occasion or for everyday. My 12 year old daughter saw it before I wrappd it up and also immediately loved it. She tried it on, but it would be too large for her, although she is on the petite size. So, I'd say definitely sized for an older teenager or adult. When the recipient received it, she immediately called me to thank me as she was absolutely thrilled with it. Her mother later told me she wears it everyday, so a real hit!