Profile for Coconut > Reviews

Monty Python's Life of Brian [DVD] [1979]
Dvd ~ Graham Chapman
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug. 2014
Still funny after all this time.

A Shot In The Dark [DVD] [1964]
A Shot In The Dark [DVD] [1964]
Dvd ~ Peter Sellers
Offered by Not2day Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 15 July 2013
What is there to say. Peter Sellers at his best. It might be old but it's still very funny, and no one but no one will play this role better.

Endeavour: The Complete First Series [2013] [DVD]
Endeavour: The Complete First Series [2013] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shaun Evans
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Stuff, 15 July 2013
Having been bowled over by the pilot I bought the first series and have been completely blown away.

This is everything that Morse was and more. Even sadder to see the beginnings of a life time of loneliness than it was to see Morse as a lonely man later in life. Shaun Evans is outstanding and the whole production is brilliant.

Open the wine and prepare to have four superb evenings.

Endeavour: The Origins of Inspector Morse [DVD] (2012)
Endeavour: The Origins of Inspector Morse [DVD] (2012)
Dvd ~ Shaun Evans
Offered by music-a-plenty

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 15 July 2013
I didn't think it would work, but curiosity got the better of me so I bought it and it's a triumph. I adored Morse and it's wonderful to see the makings of the man. Brilliant writing and attention to details of traits that were seen in the older Morse. Shaun Evans had big shoes to fill and succeeded brilliantly. One has to congratulate all concerned with making this. I have to say the music brought a tear to my eye.

I shall now settle down and watch the first series of Endeavour, I doubt very much that I will be disappointed in any way.

Rosemary Conley - Slim 'N' Salsacise [DVD]
Rosemary Conley - Slim 'N' Salsacise [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rosemary Conley
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 15 May 2013
Absolutely love it. I haven't exercised for some time and wanted to start with something that wouldn't cripple me. This is brilliant, first there is a section to go through the steps, then 3 different levels. Level 1 was just what I needed to get me started and want to carry on. Much better than quite a few dance/exercise dvds I've bought and ditched.

The Sons of Mistletoe [DVD]
The Sons of Mistletoe [DVD]
Dvd ~ George Newbern

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 8 April 2013
This review is from: The Sons of Mistletoe [DVD] (DVD)
A good Christmas movie. The whole family watched it together and decided it will be a regular feature for the future Christmas viewing list.

Kangaroo Jack [DVD] [2003]
Kangaroo Jack [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Anthony Anderson
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Kangaroo Jack [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
This film is good fun and keeps the grandchildren in stitches. When they stay over it is the first film they ask to see.

Les Misérables: Original London Cast
Les Misérables: Original London Cast
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 8 April 2013
What can I say, I still so vividly remember seeing the original stage production which blew me away. It was with horror that I realised my original recording had been lost in the move, but thanks to the internet and Amazon I have found a recording by the original cast and I am now once again a happy bunny. I don't think this will ever be surpassed.

Jane Eyre - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Jane Eyre - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

5.0 out of 5 stars Hauntingly Beautiful Music, 8 April 2013
This is special, beautiful music, anyone who has seen the film must want to listen to the music again. So hauntingly beautiful a must to sit and listen to with a lovely glass of wine.

Vexed: Series 2 [DVD]
Vexed: Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Toby Stephens

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 8 April 2013
This review is from: Vexed: Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
This was really good to watch, I enjoyed it and have watched it again already. Great chemistry between the two lead characters which was a surprise as it's tricky sometimes when the actors are changed often it falls short somewhere and it doesn't quite work but this is a great success. Well done. I know I shall be watching this again and again.

Page: 1 | 2