ARRAY(0xb62e5f9c)

The Canal Du Midi: A Cruiser's Guide
The Canal Du Midi: A Cruiser's Guide
by Bernd W Kiessler
Price: 9.09

3.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read for anyone planning to take a trip, 30 Jun 2013
I bought this for my husband's birthday as it is his ambition to take our boat down the Canal du Midi. As relative 'beginners', this gave a lot of useful information with maps and pictures of key aspects. It wouldn't give enough detail to actually plan the trip but it gave us a good overall picture.

The Flowering Shrub Expert: The world's best-selling book on flowering shrubs (Expert Books)
by Dr D G Hessayon
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful quick reference book, 30 Jun 2013
I bought this book for my daughter who has just bought her first house which has a mature garden so that she can look up the shrubs and find out how best to care for them etc. She found this a very useful general reference book and for its size, it has a wealth of information - definitely recommended.

Fiskars 9445o33 Pinking Scissors
Fiskars 9445o33 Pinking Scissors
Price: 23.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality dressmaking scissors, 2 April 2013
As expected for a Fiskars scissor, this pair is precision made, well balanced and generally high quality.
Very reliable and an investment made to last.

Sony ICFS22 Personal Radio
Sony ICFS22 Personal Radio
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent practical radio, 10 Jan 2013
I bought 2 of these excellent little radios because we know how good this model is - very reliable, good sound and cheap to run. We have already had one for over 10 years and it is still going strong despite constant use and being spattered with paint and having a bent aerial! Our 4 grown up children also have one each as they are so handy to take around wherever they want to listen to the radio - kitchen, shower, garden etc. Very highly recommended

Toy - Junior Space Hopper in Red, Blue or Pink
Toy - Junior Space Hopper in Red, Blue or Pink
Offered by Midco Toys Ltd
Price: 6.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for younger children, 10 Jan 2013
We bought this for our 4 year old granddaughter for Christmas and it was a great hit as she has had lots of energetic fun bouncing around the house and garden. It is a good size for her which was a relief because she is not very tall for her age and other hoppers have been too big for her.

Trio  Building Set With Storage
Trio Building Set With Storage

5.0 out of 5 stars A good construction set enjoyed by my grandchildren, 10 Jan 2013
We bought this set for our grandchildren - 4 years old and 15 months old, for Christmas and they both enjoy playing with it.
The 4 year old finds it rewarding because she is able to build simple things herself and the younger one also spends a lot of time playing with the pieces and he loves it when Dad plays with him. The practical storage box is very useful for keeping it all together. Would definitely recommend it as a well designed construction set for younger children.

TREM "COVY" FULL ENGINE OUTBOARD COVER SIZE M Suitable For 8-70HP Outboards
TREM "COVY" FULL ENGINE OUTBOARD COVER SIZE M Suitable For 8-70HP Outboards
Offered by Sussex Marine Supplies
Price: 22.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 10 Jan 2013
Despite being described as being suitable for engines up to 70HP, it is much too small for our 50HP engine. It is also rather thin and flimsy. The supplier charged high postage to send it and subsequently demanded it to be sent back by recorded delivery - an expensive mistake.

I Love It When I'm Damp Tea Towel - 100% Cotton (51x79cm)
I Love It When I'm Damp Tea Towel - 100% Cotton (51x79cm)
Offered by Brainbox Candy
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Always raises a smile!, 10 Jan 2013
Nice quality tea towel which clearly enjoys its job!
Good service from vendor - would definitely recommend to a friend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and elegant value, 11 July 2012
Six smart rolled-up umbrellas arrived promptly, each individually boxed within the package. We are impressed by the quality of these umbrellas - certainly perfectly good for the wedding day, and elegant and stylish enough to enhance the photographs if the weather is wet. Good value and well worth buying for the occasion either to keep off the rain or give shade if it is really sunny.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2012 10:20 AM GMT

Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker with Nut & Raisin Dispenser & Gluten Free Program, White
Price: 99.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality appliance, 6 May 2012
I bought this Panasonic SD-2501WXC breadmaker to replace my old Panasonic, which reliably produced excellent daily loaves for our family of 6 for over 12 years. This new model is just as good as the previous one and even easier to use, turning out excellent loaves time after time - it takes less than 2 minutes to measure, put in the ingredients and set the programme, and we wake up to the fabulous smell of freshly baked bread every morning. It's so easy to add extra things like pumpkin seeds, raisins and nuts. We also use the short 1 hour 55 minute programme to rustle up a quickie for lunch.
One of the best things is that you can use the best ingredients and cut down on the salt and butter, the bread tastes much better than bought bread and costs half the price.
Another favourite recipe is delicious pizza dough which it produces effortlessly - we just need to roll it out and add the toppings before baking in the oven. My husband likes to ad lib and add things like oats and Allbran and he also makes a great fruit and walnut loaf!
It is well worth paying the extra for the quality and reliability of this Panasonic machine as I'm sure it will give years of excellent service.