Profile for Jasper > Reviews

Muncha! Muncha! Muncha!
Muncha! Muncha! Muncha!
by Candace Fleming

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot the 3 naughty bunnies!, 19 Mar 2007
My 2 year old loves this one as the story builds as the frustrated vegetable grower gets all his hard work eaten by 3 hungry rabbits. He builds all kinds of barriers to stop them but in the end they share as he can't win. My daughter loves looking on the page for the 3 rabbits as they constantly watch the man erecting pointless barriers.

Hamish the Highland Cow
Hamish the Highland Cow
by Natalie Russell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fun, 19 Mar 2007
My 2 year old loves this book and loves saying all the smelly words like "poo-wee" and "pong" as children do!! The toffee eating cow needs to get cleaned up so he goes to the hairdressers. It also helps getting over the message about what a hairdresser is and that it is fun. Not having yet to visit one I hope she realises it is a nice place to go. There is a surprise for Hamish at the end and my daughter loves shouting "surprise".

Carrot Soup
Carrot Soup
by John Segal

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my daughters favourites, 25 Jan 2007
This review is from: Carrot Soup (Paperback)
We originally borrowed this from the library but after my daughter requested it over and over we bought a copy. She is only 2 years old but loves the surprise at the end. The words are split over the pictures making it more interesting to read whilst pointing to the pictures. She interacts by doing the actions of the rabbit. Also she loves carrots so we made some soup from the recipe in the back. A lovely simple story about a rabbit growing carrots but his friends take them to make him a lovely surprise. They make him a carrot soup surprise party.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2008 11:01 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7