Profile for Me Again > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Trixie 4195 Cat Set of Harness and Lead Nylon
Trixie 4195 Cat Set of Harness and Lead Nylon

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty decent quality, 12 Aug 2014
Pretty decent quality. Due to the shape of the cats body she can get out of the larger loop but cant get out of the smaller one. After finding my cat stuck this way we decided to only use it as a last resort. We used it to secure her when she was being flead and when she was in season in the warmer weather.

10.8V 1.5Ah Li-ion Battery for Makita DF030D DF330D TD090D fits BL1013
10.8V 1.5Ah Li-ion Battery for Makita DF030D DF330D TD090D fits BL1013
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to hold its charge very well. I never ..., 12 Aug 2014
Seems to hold its charge very well. I never had an official makita battery to compare it too though. charges quickly in the makita charger what else do you need?

Kryptonite KryptoFlex 1018 Coiled Cable Bike Lock Black 3500295
Kryptonite KryptoFlex 1018 Coiled Cable Bike Lock Black 3500295

3.0 out of 5 stars Saying that I was disappointed to see it had a security rating of 1/10 ..., 12 Aug 2014
Works as its supposed to. If someone is going to steal your bike then it doesn't matter what you have on it, if they are determined. Saying that I was disappointed to see it had a security rating of 1/10 on the packaging.

Prowell F59R Vipor Cycle Helmet, Black Green, Large, FREE SharkFIN light worth £5.49
Offered by Prowell Helmets UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I took it out the package to check it was all good before gifting it and I was very impressed with ..., 12 Aug 2014
Bought for a large headed friend who loves it. I took it out the package to check it was all good before gifting it and I was very impressed with the build quality, detail and finish of the helmet. I am reliably told it is comfortable to wear and the light is pretty decent.

Samsung Slim Retail External 3D Blu Ray - White
Samsung Slim Retail External 3D Blu Ray - White
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Plugged and played on my laptop. No issues at ..., 12 Aug 2014
Plugged and played on my laptop. No issues at all. It comes with cyberlink software. I didn't think I would need it as I already had a copy, but it turns out my copy wasn't registred for Blue-Ray so it was very handy to have. Been using it for a few months now and no issues. It works as I would expect it to.

Lenovo Ideapad Z500 15.6-inch Laptop (Dark Chocolate) - (Intel Core i5 3210M 2.5GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Light-up keys are excellent for low light conditions, 12 Aug 2014
Lovely looking laptop. Light-up keys are excellent for low light conditions. Windows 8 was swiftly upgraded to windows 8.1 with no issues through the microsoft free upgrade. I don't like that there is no easy access to the battery or hard drives. I often upgrade bits now and then and this just makes it a hassle, but not impossible. Screen is clear and detailed as you would expect from an HD screen. I added an external blue-ray player and the picture quality is nice and crisp. the sound is a bit lacking but not a deal breaker in my opinion. The dark brown lid is almost black. The power cable is on the opposite side from what I am used to, this has thrown up some funky dancing with the power cable on occasion...it's amazing what you get used to without noticing.
The Nvidia graphics card works well, however if you switch it on all the time you cannot stream netflix as it recognises the card as a second output and blocks it to stop illegal copying. very easy to switch it though.

Breo Unisex Spin Watch White Large B-TI-SPN8L
Breo Unisex Spin Watch White Large B-TI-SPN8L
Offered by ramsdensdirect

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as a temporary fix while mywatch was away being repaired, 12 Aug 2014
I bought this as a temporary fix while my watch was away being repaired. It served it's purpose. Absolutely no point in having a date function on the watch as it is a pain in the backside to remove the watch from the wrist band and press the button to change the display. Other than that it was cheap and cheerful and the band didn't feel like it was going to break anytime soon.

2A T2A T2AL 250v Slow Blow 20mm x 5mm Glass Fuse x 10 by electrosmart®
2A T2A T2AL 250v Slow Blow 20mm x 5mm Glass Fuse x 10 by electrosmart®
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug 2014
What can you say about a fuse? I put it in and my electronic kit started working again.

Amazon Kindle Tablet PU Leather Folio Case/Cover/Pouch/Wallet (Kindle 4, Black with Reading Light) PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

4.0 out of 5 stars The light is a little bit flimsy but works fine and doesn't chew through the batteries, 12 Aug 2014
For the price you can't go wrong. The light is a little bit flimsy but works fine and doesn't chew through the batteries. The case is well made, a good fit for the kindle.

Beto Track Pump with Gauge For MTB & Road Bikes
Beto Track Pump with Gauge For MTB & Road Bikes
Offered by Adventure Northumberland

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly. Nice tight fitting over the valves, 12 Aug 2014
Can't fault this at all. Works brilliantly. Nice tight fitting over the valves, no need to change rings around for different valve types as it has both fittings accessible on the head. Pressure gauge seems to be fairly accurate as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4