Profile for Angelsoft > Reviews

Farecla 7163 150ml G3 Professional Scratch Remover Paste
Farecla 7163 150ml G3 Professional Scratch Remover Paste
Offered by AAAz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars If there were 6 stars it would get that, 17 Oct 2014
If there were 6 stars it would get that.
Now I drive a 1-year old pearlised black 4x4 & suffer from interminable comments from my male colleagues about driving skills. But when it came to a choice between scraping the idiot male cab driver coming at me, or the gorse bush... Well my choice stunk anyway.
First thing - this truly isn't going to vanish really stinky scratches. If you can feel the scratch with your nail the best you can do is limit the damage. But those annoying light almost hair marks - will go. I washed the car, used this stuff, then wiped it over again, then waxed it - and it is as if the lighter marks were never there. Even the slightly heavier 'car v gorse' marks aren't as bad - some are gonna need more attention but again they are less overt.
Second thing - follow the instructions. If you're anything like me you tend to leap in and do the one thing that you later read should never be done. As a result I believe my right arm will never suffer wet rot, but overall following the (in this case straightforward) instructions is A Good Thing.

This is a brilliant product. So much better than the T-Cut of my younger years, copes with awkward pain finishes - does the job. I will probably be looking out for others in the range as my other products are used up.

Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close [DVD] [2012]
Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks

5.0 out of 5 stars A nicely written, softly sad tale, 3 Oct 2014
If you haven't seen this- I gotta ask, 'why not?'. Beautifully played by all, though it is sad to see Sandra Bullock having to follow the stereotypical female career path of 'girlfriend' - 'wife' -'mother'. She copes well with a part which could well have ended up as saccharin as so many US movies... Especially given the central role in this of 9/11. This could have ended up mawkish. Instead it's on my 'keeper' list.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars A reader's delight, 3 Oct 2014
Love it. Love it. Love it. In danger of becoming truly boring. Lightweight yet capable of so much more than I expected. This replaces my iPad and manages to be nicer to use, despite being so much smaller. I thought the screen size would be an issue but really it isn't, and while I am nervous of the access Amazon seems to have to the kindle by default the service is solid.

BenQ GL2450HM 24-inch Widescreen LED Multimedia Monitor (1920 x 1080, 2 ms, VGA, DVI-D, HDMI, Windows 7 Compatible) - Glossy Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality screens for work and leisure, 3 Oct 2014
Love them! Bought two and it looks like my desk is trying to fly. But the sound is pretty good for integral speakers, and the image quality is solid. Worth the dosh.

WD 1TB Desktop SATA Hard Drive - OEM - Green
WD 1TB Desktop SATA Hard Drive - OEM - Green

4.0 out of 5 stars WD - always a name to credit, 3 Oct 2014
Quiet, reliable... Does what it says on the tin. Never had a problem with WD kit so when I realised I needed a new drive this was the beastie for me. And it has stepped up beautifully. As a work machine my PC takes a real hammering, so this is a serious big deal for me... And my team members!

SAVFY All - New Amazon KINDLE FIRE HD 2013 VERSION (7-Inch) 7" Tablet Stylish PURPLE Polka Dot PU Leather Case Cover Book Multi-Function Flip Stand Pouch with Auto Wake and Sleep Function, with Stylus Loop Holder Design, includes FREE Bonus Gift: Screen Protector and Touch Stylus Pen (Only for 2013 Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" )
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps kindle safe, 3 Oct 2014
This is a nice case (was a little damaged but nothing too awful) which protects the kindle and yet is a bit jazzy too. Seems pretty safe around me - my kindle gets pretty hard use and nothing (yet) is busted...

Nelsons Homeopathic Indicated Arnica 30c - 84 Pillules
Nelsons Homeopathic Indicated Arnica 30c - 84 Pillules
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars Help healing? Well just maybe!, 3 Oct 2014
If you know anything about arnica you already know it has a reputation for helping healing. Even medical folks seem to consider the jury out. All I can say is I used it for a fortnight around my pretty darn serious operation and I healed FINE. Did the arnica help? Well it didn't hinder, that's for sure.

Sphero Robotic Ball Gaming System for Mobile Phones (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Far too addictive to be allowed near children, 3 Oct 2014
Talk about fun! Don't give this to the children - play with it on the floor when they've gone to bed!

The Blacklist - Season 1 [DVD]
The Blacklist - Season 1 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars American TV back to its best, 3 Oct 2014
A well paced, sparkly show. I knew with James Spader as the star it would be quirky, but this is intense and a nice twist on the 'hunt the bad guy with an accomplice' theme that we see so often (Mentalist/ Castle/...). In this case Spader's character is genuinely unapologetically a baddie... Ish... And even the minor characters are given a little in the way of the 3D element.
Pace is good, Spader has the presence to hold the camera regardless of the slightly loosely knit plots. I shall be watching for the next season!

Our Iceberg is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions
Our Iceberg is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions

5.0 out of 5 stars Change management by stages, 8 Sep 2014
A light but nonetheless effective parable about managing change in a group. Not over-explained or patronising... thought-provoking for work in a range of contexts. And, to cap it all, entertaining!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7