Profile for Angelsoft > Reviews

Content by Angelsoft

Angelsoft

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Vandorm Super Lite Alloy Bicycle Lightweight Presta Schrader Universal Bike Tyre Inner Tube Track Pump
Offered by WoollyHatShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, 5 July 2015
Took a moment to work out the against instinct locking, but it works well and tyres are as well-inflated as ever... Like the fact that BOTH types of valve are catered for.

Proviz Women's Nightrider Waterproof Jacket - Yellow, Size 10
Proviz Women's Nightrider Waterproof Jacket - Yellow, Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY visible, 5 July 2015
Well I suspect that I now may be seen from outer space! Fits well, comfortable and that back pocket is a boon. I'm NOT a 'serious' head-down, go-for-the-burn cyclist, I just tootle in the morning when no one else can see me... though part of that plan is toast with this jacket on...

Bosch AVR 1100 Verticutter Lawnraker
Bosch AVR 1100 Verticutter Lawnraker

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious piece of kit, 5 July 2015
This is a much more serious piece of kit than the smaller Bosch scarifier: and it not only picks up whatever you DON'T want in your lawn, it makes drill lines for oversowing. What more could you want (other than someone else to do the work)???

Buyee® i6 OLED Smart Bracelet Bluetooth 4.0 Pedometer Tracking Calorie Health Wristband Sleep Monitor for iPhone 4S/5S/6, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S4
Offered by Buyee (UK local delivery)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but..., 5 July 2015
Not impressed. Bought as a gift and the recipient couldn't get it to stay connected to the phone, so it went back in the box and is now cluttering my bookcase in revenge.

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric Pad Set - UK Layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy Camper, 5 July 2015
I LOVE IT

Bought this to replace the BIG 7000 ergonomic keyboard after a combination of wear and tear and suicidal batteries just made working with it impossible. I've been jonesing for this for a while, and now, well, it's a dirty job... This has all the features of the MAC keyboard that I love - very little travel on the keys, just touch them and they respond. As a touch typist that is a boon. The mouse is sweeter that the great galumphing thing that the 7000 provided: more like a soft stone than a mouse in some respects. Like the on/off button as a feature but not sure I'll be using it that much. The separate number pad is a nice touch because normally I would use my mouse in my LEFT hand and type numbers with my right. I feel for southpaws: most mice are RIGHT handed so the sinisters among us are stuffed. At least with this I can move the pad to my left and type the numbers with that hand. Taking a bit of effort to get used to the position of some of the keys, but that's the same with every blinking keyboard...

Duronic HDS3 Mini 3 Port Gold HDMI Auto Switch PIANO BLACK 3x1 (3 way input 1 output HDMI Switcher)
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!!, 28 May 2015
Works amazingly well - even to the point of knowing when I've swapped from satellite to Amazon stick!

Swissgear GA-7001-02F00 Comp-U-Roller Double fits up to 17 inch Laptops – Black
Swissgear GA-7001-02F00 Comp-U-Roller Double fits up to 17 inch Laptops – Black

5.0 out of 5 stars smart purchase for hard working luggage!, 28 May 2015
Possibly my smartest purchase this year - easy to load, carries an amazing amount. Yet easy to pull along, wheels that seem to take whatever surface they face.. Yeah, I'm waxing rhapsodic, but if you're sick of being pulled sideways by either an overloaded shoulder bag or a recalcitrant wheelie - this is your saviour. I just wish I'd bought one years ago...

Braun Silk Epil 5 SE5780 Epilator with Comfort System and Five Attachments Fully Washable

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use and a reasonable price, 26 May 2015
Despite the other reviewers' comments about pain - well this really isn't any worse than nettle sting, & far shorter lived!! Totally impressed with this- I toyed with buying one of the other models, but came to the conclusion that I would be wasting my money - this one is easy to use, easy to clean, and doesn't break the bank. Who wants more??

Guernica
Guernica

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, 25 May 2015
This review is from: Guernica (Kindle Edition)
With a flavour of the known history, this book portrays one of the many horrors of the second world war in a way which also makes it so universal experience - those in other war-torn locales will recognise the transformation from home to horror to rebirth and recovery

Refrigerator Steriliser and Deodoriser - Extends shelf life of produce & eliminates stale odours, pesticides, E.Coli and more
Offered by UV-C Light Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful product, 24 April 2015
Made my fridge smell seriously weird - but the food keeps better so I just time the door opening and breathing 'in' carefully!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9