Profile for Angelsoft > Reviews

Content by Angelsoft

Angelsoft

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Infrared Ear Thermometer & fever thermometer with memory - ideal for babies, children & adults
Offered by ETI Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars this magic toy does the 'do' nicely and easily - and reliably, 24 Dec. 2014
My reading of traditional thermometers is about as reliable as my reading Ancient Greek hieroglyphs, so when I was told I would have to monitor my temperature fairly closely for a while my heart sank. But ah ha! There is an option: this magic toy does the 'do' nicely and easily - and reliably. And being able to order spare 'hoods' as well was a bonus.

FACILLA® Stainless Steel Crystal Rhinestone Huggie Hoop Earrings 0.55x0.16" [Jewellery]
Offered by LG Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars unobtrusive and easy to wear, 24 Dec. 2014
Really neat little earrings, unobtrusive and easy to wear. A little fiddly to put in given that the post is curved, but determination will win and the effect is worth the effort -especially at that price.

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic stuff - though appallingly expensive. Bought to help ..., 24 Dec. 2014
Magic stuff - though appallingly expensive. Bought to help a scar heal, but has also done wonders for lifelong eczema!

Sirdar Big Softie Super Chunky - Finn (357)
Sirdar Big Softie Super Chunky - Finn (357)
Offered by The Bead and Button Company

5.0 out of 5 stars but it is fantastic and looks great with the flecks through, 24 Dec. 2014
I crochet, and this was a bit of a punt as a purchase, but it is fantastic and looks great with the flecks through. I'll be buying more

Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green
Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits the bill, 2 Dec. 2014
Bought as part of a 'get healthy' kick. I have an all-singing Kenwood with every attachment on the planet - but it's bulky & a pain to use. This is small, nowhere near as robust but neat and easy to use. The 'mix in the mug' approach is fabulous - and all washable bits can face the dishwasher. For serious blending, it will still be a case of dig out the Kenwood but for a daily smoothie lunch? This meets that need perfectly

ETC Trekking 700 X 38-45C Mudguard - Black
ETC Trekking 700 X 38-45C Mudguard - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea - lacks the finish you need, 29 Nov. 2014
With disc brakes you need TWO mudguard brackets - and only one supplied. Also is a pain to adjust for disc brakes and shimano gears - I'm worried I will have to substitute one of the screws for something a lot shorter to avoid the chain fouling

Farecla 7163 150ml G3 Professional Scratch Remover Paste
Farecla 7163 150ml G3 Professional Scratch Remover Paste
Offered by Compact Compatibles

5.0 out of 5 stars If there were 6 stars it would get that, 17 Oct. 2014
If there were 6 stars it would get that.
Now I drive a 1-year old pearlised black 4x4 & suffer from interminable comments from my male colleagues about driving skills. But when it came to a choice between scraping the idiot male cab driver coming at me, or the gorse bush... Well my choice stunk anyway.
First thing - this truly isn't going to vanish really stinky scratches. If you can feel the scratch with your nail the best you can do is limit the damage. But those annoying light almost hair marks - will go. I washed the car, used this stuff, then wiped it over again, then waxed it - and it is as if the lighter marks were never there. Even the slightly heavier 'car v gorse' marks aren't as bad - some are gonna need more attention but again they are less overt.
Second thing - follow the instructions. If you're anything like me you tend to leap in and do the one thing that you later read should never be done. As a result I believe my right arm will never suffer wet rot, but overall following the (in this case straightforward) instructions is A Good Thing.

This is a brilliant product. So much better than the T-Cut of my younger years, copes with awkward pain finishes - does the job. I will probably be looking out for others in the range as my other products are used up.

Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close [DVD] [2012]
Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks

5.0 out of 5 stars A nicely written, softly sad tale, 3 Oct. 2014
If you haven't seen this- I gotta ask, 'why not?'. Beautifully played by all, though it is sad to see Sandra Bullock having to follow the stereotypical female career path of 'girlfriend' - 'wife' -'mother'. She copes well with a part which could well have ended up as saccharin as so many US movies... Especially given the central role in this of 9/11. This could have ended up mawkish. Instead it's on my 'keeper' list.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars A reader's delight, 3 Oct. 2014
Love it. Love it. Love it. In danger of becoming truly boring. Lightweight yet capable of so much more than I expected. This replaces my iPad and manages to be nicer to use, despite being so much smaller. I thought the screen size would be an issue but really it isn't, and while I am nervous of the access Amazon seems to have to the kindle by default the service is solid.

BenQ GL2450HM LED TN 24-inch Widescreen Multimedia Monitor (1920 x 1080, 2 ms GTG, VGA, DVI-D, HDMI, speakers) - Glossy Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality screens for work and leisure, 3 Oct. 2014
Love them! Bought two and it looks like my desk is trying to fly. But the sound is pretty good for integral speakers, and the image quality is solid. Worth the dosh.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8