Profile for Louise Ray > Reviews

Content by Louise Ray

Louise Ray

Blue Globe / Earth / World Print Paper Hanging Lampshade / Lightshade (Bedroom Ceiling Light Shade) -- 29cm Wide by 30.5cm High
Offered by Gadget and Gift Zone
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good., 2 Dec 2013
I purchased this for my children's room because it can appeal to both girls and boys and they loved it. The only thing is you have to be extremely careful putting it up because it will rip very easy, I did have one slight rip when I was putting it up but it was nothing major and you cant see it. I think it does look good though when it is up.

Braun Satin Hair 5 Hairdryer HD550
Braun Satin Hair 5 Hairdryer HD550
Offered by L4RGE
Price: 55.00

3.0 out of 5 stars disapointed, 2 Dec 2013
I purchased this to use on my 2 daughters who have afro hair, the reviews were great so I purchased it. However I have not yet been able to use it due to the plug not working with the attached one for English use from a European plug, and I cannot find another one at the moment. So this made me disappointed with the product in general because the plug should have worked considering it was not cheap to buy.

Juko Soak Your Troubles Away Wall Sticker 28cm Wide. Black
Juko Soak Your Troubles Away Wall Sticker 28cm Wide. Black
Offered by Jukoprint
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and easy looks great., 2 Dec 2013
Great and easy to apply, lots of nice comments about it aswel. Looks nice in my bathroom. Would definitely order something like this again.