Profile for Scot Macnaughton > Reviews

SparesPlanet Hoover Purepower Dust Manager Filter Set - FIL57LL
SparesPlanet Hoover Purepower Dust Manager Filter Set - FIL57LL
Offered by KGA-SUPPLIES

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good time and good condition, 8 July 2014
Just what I required. Arrived in good time and good condition.

Working God's Mischief (Instrumentalities of the Night)
Working God's Mischief (Instrumentalities of the Night)
by Glen Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Great New Book By Glen Cook, 16 April 2014
I have always enjoyed the books by Glen Cook since I read the "Black Company". Some people describe his books by fantasy being given the vietnam treatment. I enjoyed this book and recommend it.

100 CD/DVD COLOUR PAPER SLEEVES COLOR SLEEVE COVER CASE WITH WINDOW & FLAP
100 CD/DVD COLOUR PAPER SLEEVES COLOR SLEEVE COVER CASE WITH WINDOW & FLAP
Offered by Needspares

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice CD Sleeves, 16 April 2014
I was looking for some sleeves to put my DVD and CD in. These are excellent quality and the fact that they are coloured allows me to colour code my collection of CD / DVD. A good buy, I do recommend them.

The Wednesday Conspiracy GN
The Wednesday Conspiracy GN
by Sergio Bleda

4.0 out of 5 stars Wednesday Conspiracy Review, 3 Oct 2013
How much did I like this book. I liked it well enough to purchase it despite initially reading after taking out a library copy of the GN. The art work is excellent and the story interesting. I liked the characters, both the heroes and bad guys.

Wicked Bronze Ambition (Garrett, P.I.)
Wicked Bronze Ambition (Garrett, P.I.)
by Glen Cook
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Latest Glen Cook Novel, 3 Oct 2013
I have been reading most of Mr Cook's novels since I picked up the first Black Company novel. I have read all the Garrett novels and enjoyed them greatly. This is another good read but does not have a happy every after ending for poor Garrett.

Spirits from Beyond (Ghost Finders Novels)
Spirits from Beyond (Ghost Finders Novels)
by Simon R Green
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Finder - Spirits from Beyond, 3 Oct 2013
An excellent book and enjoyable read. Two stories in this book. A shocking ending as one of the characters die.

Sonnics 500GB USB 2.0 NTFS Portable External Hard Drive Storage - Blue
Sonnics 500GB USB 2.0 NTFS Portable External Hard Drive Storage - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonnics 500GB Review, 10 Aug 2013
I ordered this product as I was looking for some way to store my documents externally. The item was delivered swiftly. I simply inseted it into one of the PC USB port. It was picked up and I was able to use it without problem. Great purchase.

Sentinels of the Multiverse Rook City
Sentinels of the Multiverse Rook City

5.0 out of 5 stars Rook City Feedback, 14 Sep 2012
I have the original game Sentinels of the Multiverse. Rook City is an expansion set. My gaming group enjoys the whole sentinel card game and Rook City is a worthy expansion to the basic game. We have found that the villians and environments are very tough challenges. Great fun.

Skoda Octavia Petrol and Diesel Service and Repair Manual: 1998 to 2004 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
by A. K. Legg

4.0 out of 5 stars Handbook for Skoda Octavia, 17 May 2011
I have just purchased a second hand Skoda Octiva. I find these books very useful and always purchase a copy for my car.

Blood Pact (Gaunt's Ghosts)
Blood Pact (Gaunt's Ghosts)
by Dan Abnett

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 13 Feb 2011
I have read all his books in this series and this one is one of the best. All I can say is if you like either sci-fi military books or warhammer 40K read this book. The author is one of the best.

Page: 1 | 2