Profile for Vesna Jesic Danielsson > Reviews

Content by Vesna Jesic Da...

Vesna Jesic Danielsson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Yutaka Instant Miso Soup Bonito 7.5 g (Pack of 10)
Yutaka Instant Miso Soup Bonito 7.5 g (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug 2014
excellent taste and easy to prepare

New Women Girl Casual Back Lace Open Cardigan Sweater Long Sleeves Top (White)
New Women Girl Casual Back Lace Open Cardigan Sweater Long Sleeves Top (White)
Offered by uk_fashion_tech

3.0 out of 5 stars very nice, thin and poor quality-however for the price paid ..., 20 Aug 2014
very nice, thin and poor quality-however for the price paid it can be considered good value. Much smaller then expected

SEAT BELT COMFORT PADS- PLAIN BLACK
SEAT BELT COMFORT PADS- PLAIN BLACK
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 20 Aug 2014
too soft and keeps moving and sliding, however for this price I guess it is acceptable

The Complete Low-Fodmap Diet: A Revolutionary Plan for Managing Ibs and Other Digestive Disorders
by Sue Shepherd

excellent book!

6x Savvies SU75 UltraClear Screen Protector for HTC One mini 2
6x Savvies SU75 UltraClear Screen Protector for HTC One mini 2
Offered by protectionfilms24-com

2.0 out of 5 stars so scratched easily and it is irritating to watch the screen, 20 Aug 2014
too thin, so scratched easily and it is irritating to watch the screen. I would not buy this again

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug 2014
amazing design, cannot wait for my birthday to wear it! Quality is good as well

Hot 2PCS Bohemian Style Sexy Ladys Women Padded Bikini Set (M: Bust: Free; Cup: BCD; Waist: 28.5"-30.5"; Hip: 37"-39")
Offered by Jetest

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 20 Aug 2014
this bikini is amazing! I love the patterns, but I am so surprised with quality! It is very good quality and I did expect less, considering the price. It is lined and material is strong.Fits me perfect, I am very happy with this purchase :)

Manchester United ROONEY 10 Away Junior Football Shirt 2012/13 (Large)
Manchester United ROONEY 10 Away Junior Football Shirt 2012/13 (Large)

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged item received, 3 Nov 2013
This shirt was supposed to be a birthday gift for a 11 year old. I have ordered white one. It has been delivered damaged and discolored, the front of the shirt was full of yellow stains as it had been standing in the window for a long time and discoloration occurred due to the sun exposure. The back of the shirt was full of red stains, not sure if they were stained by paint or red wine.
It was very disappointing as we had to return the t shirt and birthday was spoiled as this was part of a big surprise for the boy we were preparing. I cannot understand that someone can sell an item in this condition.
Here I am rating the seller and not the shirt itself.

50' 15M FLAT GARDEN HOSE PIPE REEL WITH SPRAY NOZZLE GUN
50' 15M FLAT GARDEN HOSE PIPE REEL WITH SPRAY NOZZLE GUN

3.0 out of 5 stars serves purpose, 19 May 2013
despite the comment someone gave that it is a nightmare to roll back on the wheel after use I decided to buy because the price was good and the hose looked sturdy. The hose is great, the length perfect for my needs, however it is leaking water at the end where the gun is. Assembling was easy so I am not sure if I had put something in the wrong place but there isnt much choice for mistakes. It serves the prupose perfectly for me. Putting it back on the wheel is a lot of effort so I just dont do it...

10 White LED Solar Chinese Lantern Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
10 White LED Solar Chinese Lantern Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 19 May 2013
this looks beautiful in my garden and I might purchase more. it arrived on time and is as I expetcd. the only thing I was surprised was the assembly, as I thought it was tricky. However I managed to assemble, it looks very nice and it keeps light for about 3-4 hours

Page: 1 | 2 | 3