Profile for NiceOneNicky > Reviews

Content by NiceOneNicky

NiceOneNicky (London, England)

BestFire® Ultra-thin Lovely Soundless Rechargeable 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Mouse Built-in 830mAh Battery with Free Mouse Pad for PC Computer Desktop Laptop Smart TV etc. (Black)
Offered by Best-Fire

3.0 out of 5 stars Works like a mouse....no less...., 15 May 2016
A great product but the 2weeks it took to arrive (sigh!) from HK was a little long.
No instructions enclosed regarding charging..... so over to YouTube....

Molecule 01 (identical to Escentric Molecules) - Iso E Super (30ml)
Molecule 01 (identical to Escentric Molecules) - Iso E Super (30ml)
Offered by TRiBUTE

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!!....., 28 Dec. 2015
Absolutely awful....a complete waste of good money tbh.
What I received from ?Slovakia was a nasty perfume...nothing at all like the genuine product.
Buyers be wary....

Twinklings of hope
Twinklings of hope

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime..., 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Twinklings of hope (MP3 Download)
Whilst a 2012 release this is a gentle and magnificent recording...
With so much formulaic music recorded today that is lacking in imagination this is an album of integrity; a superb combination of instrumentation and the marvellous vocals of the Vahdat sisters.
Go and find this and enjoy the peace and beauty that it offers.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Much ado about nothing...., 20 Sept. 2011
So....was this the cream that we had hoped for...as the hype surrounding it suggested?

I have been using this cream for 2 months now and to be honest I haven't noticed any real difference to my wrinkles etc.
I am a 58 yo female so maybe I have missed the boat here...the lines around my lips have not changed at all in size; nor has the texture of my skin improved.

I think the publicity and customer service promoting this product is second to none....just google the 'gushing' reviews....and yet I think the product itself is mediocre.

I had hoped for something special...but save yourself the expense and disappointment again.
I am sure there are better products at less than half the price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2013 4:38 AM GMT

And She Closed Her Eyes
And She Closed Her Eyes

2.0 out of 5 stars Where is the voice?, 17 Jan. 2008
This review is from: And She Closed Her Eyes (Audio CD)
OK....so there I was reading all of those glowing recommendations.
I thought I would chance it and purchase the album which is now over 10 years old.
Ooooh dear,a BIG disappointment.
I have been unable to get beyond the thin shapeless voice, despite some of the excellent arrangements.
This is one of the few albums that I will not be listening to again.
Reader...listen before you buy.