Profile for avenellle > Reviews

Content by avenellle

avenellle

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Organic Chlorella Tablets 500mg x 300 Tabs 150g Broken Cell Wall Chlorella Pyrenoidosa Certified Organic by the Soil Association - PINK SUN
Offered by PINK SUN Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Expect mega hair growth., 5 Jan. 2014
Certainly works, but be warned - you may need a trip to the beauty salon as my tip lip suddenly grew dark hairs. I had to stop using it, but can say it worked quickly and amply!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2014 9:47 AM GMT

Secrets of Scandinavian Cooking ...: Scandilicious
Secrets of Scandinavian Cooking ...: Scandilicious
by Signe Johansen BA Social Anthropology; MA Anthropology of Food

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it., 5 Jan. 2014
I am a massive fan of Scandi food and this book is simply fabulous. Something fresh, something new and different - my in-laws were very impressed on Boxing Day when I provided a main, 2 sides and a dessert from the book. Beautiful.

Female Tailors Dummy Cream Size 12/14 Dressmakers Fashion Students Mannequin Display Bust With A Light Wood Base
Offered by LUK-MAL STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value superior customer service., 5 Jan. 2014
This is exceptional value for money although my husband did grumble the drilling should have been better to enable putting the screws and bolts in. In addition I had ordered the wrong size but with no extra expense, the company exchanged and replaced mine for free. we'll worth buying if you are getting into making or adjusting your clothes.

Vero Moda Yatsy Padded Jacket Black - S (UK 10)
Vero Moda Yatsy Padded Jacket Black - S (UK 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for petites, 5 Jan. 2014
Cheaper than the one I bought in Amsterdam and a great fit for those of us smaller ladies. Arms are a bit long but this is the only jacket/coat of this style that didn't dwarf me. My friend who is 5'8" has a blue one and she looks great in hers so all round a good buy fit, size and value wise. Arrived in good time and perfectly packaged.

This Is Happening: Life Through the Lens of Instagram
This Is Happening: Life Through the Lens of Instagram
by Bridget Watson Payne

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 5 Jan. 2014
I was looking for a book showing me how to get the best out of Instagram and my photographs. What I got was a cute but uninspiring book of photos.

What Was Lost
What Was Lost
by Catherine O'Flynn

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: What Was Lost (Paperback)
I bought this book whilst on holiday in Brighton and can honestly say for me, probably up there at the top of my must read books. Emotional reading. Brilliant.

With Love at Christmas
With Love at Christmas
by Carole Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: With Love at Christmas (Paperback)
I have just finished the book and what a pleasure it was. Heart warming and perfect for those snatches of time you get in between or after the madness of Christmas. Highly recommended to all Mums!

Lady Zipper Closure Burgundy Faux Leather Coin Holder Purse
Lady Zipper Closure Burgundy Faux Leather Coin Holder Purse

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 26 Aug. 2013
A cute and handy little coin purse. Really well made, quality materials. If only they did them in more colours!

This I Know: Notes on Unraveling the Heart
This I Know: Notes on Unraveling the Heart
by Susannah Conway

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 26 Aug. 2013
The perfect book for anyone who has lost their way amongst the grown up world of work/parenting/bills/responsibility and to-do lists.Equally for anyone who has been hit by loss of any description.

Some really insightful notes in the book to release and allow the inner creative in all of us.

The Sea: A Celebration in Photographs
The Sea: A Celebration in Photographs
by Pierre Borhan

1.0 out of 5 stars Misses the point, 26 Aug. 2013
I am quite obsessed with water be it the sea, rivers, streams, even rain and was excited to see this book on Amazon.

I was looking for a book that reflected the different colours and scenes across the globe and a lovely arty coffee table book to browse on a wet Sunday afternoon as well as to inspire my creativity.

However, it is completely photographed in black and white and so missing the point entirely. I am perplexed as to why. It was speedily returned.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3