Profile for avenellle > Reviews

Content by avenellle

avenellle

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
EXTRA DEEP 4ft Bed Size SMALL DOUBLE 16" (40cm) Luxury Quilted Fitted Mattress Protector by Viceroybedding
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 30 April 2016
Cheap and flimsy. Probably not worth the cheap price even.

Dancina Baby Girls' Toddlers Tutu Glitter Triple Layer Tulle Pink
Dancina Baby Girls' Toddlers Tutu Glitter Triple Layer Tulle Pink
Offered by dancina

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful little tutu., 27 Feb. 2016
Really happy to have found this company. Quick delivery, well made and very pretty little tutu. I look forward to buying more items. The tutu is decorated with tiny stars and our little girl loves dancing with this on. Really good value and quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 29, 2016 11:13 AM GMT

Pashmina Scarf Wrap Shawl Throw - Beige
Pashmina Scarf Wrap Shawl Throw - Beige
Offered by Miss Attitude UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 9 Dec. 2015
Very basic, not really scarf material.

Perfect
Perfect
by Rachel Joyce

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Perfect (Paperback)
I really savoured this book. Both sad and amusing in places it keeps you gripped throughout, one of the few books that kept me reading it for hours on end I so wanted to know what happened next to each of the characters. I've just started another of Joyce's books but can't imagine it will be as good as this one. Sad as it was. Excellent.

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Eye Transforming Moisturiser Cream, 15ml
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Eye Transforming Moisturiser Cream, 15ml
Offered by Gracious Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work., 27 Feb. 2014
I've tried a few eye creams and this is the worst when it comes to making the eye area look younger, smoother, brighter. Just a simple potion (calling it a moisturiser is giving it too much credit) with a vague feeling of it being a concealer and a bit of sparkle. Did absolutely nothing for me. I don't really have wrinkles but do have dry skin that needs moisture added, and dark circles under my eyes in Winter. Back to the drawing board for a simple and effective eye cream. If you know of any - please share with the rest of us!

Parisian Chic: A Style Guide by Ines de la Fressange
Parisian Chic: A Style Guide by Ines de la Fressange
by Ines de la Fressange

2.0 out of 5 stars There are better, 27 Feb. 2014
This book is basically a few pictures of her daughter and a whole lot of info on Parisienne shops. It's ok. But I wouldn't recommend it if I am honest. I read it, or should I say flicked through it after a few pages and wasn't inspired. There are far berry books available on this subject of the mystery and beauty of French women.

Etcetera
Etcetera
by Sibella Court

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Stunning, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Etcetera (Hardcover)
This is probably the best interiors book I own. A must for anyone who loves colour and hates magnolia. I will never get bored of looking into this delightful book. Very clever styling and full of ideas.

Vero Moda Hills 2/4 Women's Top Snow White Small
Vero Moda Hills 2/4 Women's Top Snow White Small
Offered by WiBA-Fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 1 Feb. 2014
You take a risk ordering clothes on line and I'd say this is on the large side of small. I'm a size 8/10 and have a small frame and this blouse is a bit slip slidey on my shoulders. Nice item though, worth the money paid. It's an off-white colour too.

Amsterdam: Made By Hand
Amsterdam: Made By Hand
by Pia Jane Bijkerk

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful little book, 1 Feb. 2014
I bought this as I not only love photography but was soon to be off to Amsterdam. Fills both camps and helped me source particular places to see and to get the feel or Amsterdam. Makes a perfect memento too.

Kobwa(TM) Black Cute Cat Key Chain/Kitten Key Ring/Bag Ornament With Bell With Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and great value, 1 Feb. 2014
My daughter loved this, typically the cheapest of all her Christmas presents! Larger than expected and a great item for you or as a gift.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3