Profile for Janardan > Reviews

Janardan

Kingston Technology  USB 3.0 Media Reader
Kingston Technology USB 3.0 Media Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for even the, 7 Sept. 2015
The fastest card reader that I have ever had.On the other card readers I had after much use they just stopped responding.After very heavy use it maintains its speed and robust capabilities.But I am not a proffessional photographer so I don't know much about editing and altering photos but for normal use it is brilliant.

NZXT Internal USB Expansion
NZXT Internal USB Expansion

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast, 7 Sept. 2015
Did the job perfectly for another usb 3.5 inch drive

Laptop Adapter Genuine For HP 608425-002 Laptop Ac Adapter Charger Power Supply 65W + UK Power Cord - 1 Year Warranty Sold by POWER-EXPRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 7 Sept. 2015
Very robust, fit into my laptop and I even noticed that it has a rubber padding around the end of the wire so no matter how much you twist it and turn it It stays as good as new. Definetely recommended for use especially in the HP Pavillion g6

LogiLink Front Panel USB 2.0 4 Port Hub - Black/Silver
LogiLink Front Panel USB 2.0 4 Port Hub - Black/Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars Interference with graphics card, 7 Sept. 2015
Arrived very fast.But as soon as I opened the box I noticed that the device was very light.Then when I tried to fit It wasn't even showing up on the computer.Somehow it was interfering with the graphics card even if I plug it externally.Turned out to be faulty all along.

The Hubsan X4 H107C Quadcopter Black/Green Crash Pack
The Hubsan X4 H107C Quadcopter Black/Green Crash Pack
Offered by E-Good Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong order!, 31 Dec. 2014
When I ordered the green version of the crash pack for my h107c.I got a white h107L set tyhat didnt even fit on it.I seriously need a refund.

NERF N-Strike  Elite 30 Dart Refill Pack
NERF N-Strike Elite 30 Dart Refill Pack
Offered by GameCom

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS ON EVERY NERF GUN !, 20 Nov. 2012
ive tested it onto the jolt and it works just fine and it works on other kinds of nerf guns too thanks!