Profile for C Eruchalu > Reviews

C Eruchalu (London, UK)

Super Working Mum: Living and Loving Life To The Fullest
Super Working Mum: Living and Loving Life To The Fullest
by Aloted Omoba

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book - SUPER helpful with real practical advice!, 15 Oct. 2014
I read this book in a day, that's how engaging it was.

Aloted really speaks to the hearts of mums and provides real practical advice and guidance to help you in your day to day life. I have picked up a number of new tips which I have already started implementing and continue to refer back to it. Its nice to know I am not alone in my struggles but with God's help and His grace over our lives, we can achieve so much.

This book is a must-read for any mum out there who is in need of real encouragement - it made me appreciate how vital our role is in the home and how I must be intentional in looking after myself (self care), so that I can look after my family.

Future Sex / Love Sounds
Future Sex / Love Sounds
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album with new sounds., 12 Sept. 2006
I think Justin's collaboration with Timberland has produced a very different album to JUSTIFIED but in a good way. I too admit that SEXY BACK had to grow on me, but now I love it along with other tracks on the album such as LOVESTONED and LOSING MY WAY. Go out and get it if you haven't already done so - JT fans you won't be disappointed!

Music From The OC: Mix 1
Music From The OC: Mix 1
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album even more so if you love the show!, 16 Nov. 2004
I love the show and when the DVD box set came out I decided to get this at the same time. I can tell you now that I have had more usage out of the CD than the DVD (not to say that the DVD isn't good - it is). There is something about the CD that I just love, you can sit, chill and listen. Even if you haven't watched the show you will definitely appreciate the music. If you do watch the show then the songs will definitely have more meaning as it will remind you of bits from the show.
All in all - a great album and I can't wait to listen to Mix 2 and 3!

Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Justin who?, 18 May 2004
This review is from: Schizophrenic (Audio CD)
I bought this album because I was quite interested to see whether Justin was the only talent behind NSYNC or whether it was JC as well and I wasn't disappointed. This album is one of those you listen to and you're impressed with every track. JC is really talented both with his vocals and song writing.
Fav tracks:
Some Girls, 100 Ways, All day long, Come to me, Mercy, Everything you want, Blowin me up.
Go get this album!!