Profile for GrannyMoss > Reviews

Mega Bloks Steer Me Steve Vehicle
Mega Bloks Steer Me Steve Vehicle
Offered by SUKKA. PIACERE DI FARE ACQUISTI

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 23 Feb. 2014
My grandson loves it. Strong and well made he even sits and rides on it. He also has megablocks to use with it

Staywell 300 - 4 Way Locking Cat Flap/Door - White
Staywell 300 - 4 Way Locking Cat Flap/Door - White
Offered by Paws To Your Door

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased with this purchase, 23 Feb. 2014
Have bought numerous cat flaps in the past which have never lasted long, I have 3 cats. This one is stronger and was easy to fit

Little Women (NTSC) Korean import
Little Women (NTSC) Korean import
Dvd ~ Mervyn LeRoy
Offered by MagicoClassicMovies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 23 Feb. 2014
Bought for my father who is 90 and loves the old films which are now hard to find. Very pleased

Baby Boum Cotton Rich Jersey Sheet 60 x 120cm - Milk White
Baby Boum Cotton Rich Jersey Sheet 60 x 120cm - Milk White

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 17 Oct. 2013
Chose this one as it had the best reviews and was the right size for the cot. Matrasses vary in sizes. It was bought for my cot for my granddaughter to sleep in overnight. I have only washed it once so far but seems to be ok. Thought it was a bit expensive but was just what I wanted.

Summer Infant All in One Sheet & Mattress Protector (Cot Size)
Summer Infant All in One Sheet & Mattress Protector (Cot Size)
Offered by Nest Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protector, 13 July 2013
Looked everywhere for one the right size each make of cot does different mattress sizes. This wasn't the cheapest but is good quality and can be used as a sheet as well. It fits well and I am very pleased with it.

Gadgeo Black Genuine Real Black Leather Folding Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth
Offered by accessories-4-mobiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality, 13 July 2013
Very pleased with this cover. Read the reviews and agree that the only downside is when you open it the front does not fold back. But for the price it is excellent.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars arrived quickly, 13 July 2013
Needed these for some old photo's that had fallen out of an album. Worked well and did the job fine

Hole Ring Reinforcers
Hole Ring Reinforcers
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, 13 July 2013
These are the sort of things you forget to buy when you go shopping or can't find them. Just what I wanted came quickly and were a good price.

Great Expectations
Great Expectations

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminds me of school, 22 April 2013
As I have retired I decided to read some of the books which I read at school. I have seen many adaptations of the book so am enjoying the real thing. If you like Dickens it is great to read and was free!

The Student Prince 1954 DVD ~ All Region Import
The Student Prince 1954 DVD ~ All Region Import

4.0 out of 5 stars Surpise find, 1 April 2013
I bought this for my father who is 87 and loves the old films. He was really pleased and it also has sub-titles which is a must as he is hard of hearing. Didn't think I would be able to buy such an old film on DVD.

Page: 1 | 2