Profile for ray cooke > Reviews

Content by ray cooke

ray cooke (North-east England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nour Roller Lock Frame 9"
Nour Roller Lock Frame 9"
Offered by Decor8ing Supplies
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars exact fit for my 20yr old lambs wool roller and ..., 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Nour Roller Lock Frame 9" (Misc.)
exact fit for my 20yr old lambs wool roller and, in design, exactly the same as the old one which lasted 20yrs and saw extensive service in mine and the 3 kids houses.. I never lent it out mind you LOL

Vax V-124A Dual V Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Vax V-124A Dual V Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Offered by Premier Products
Price: 166.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife thinks it is brilliant so I've never tried to interfere, 8 Aug 2014
My wife thinks it is brilliant so I've never tried to interfere ! She'll run out of carpets to clean soon enough. It's a lot more dryer then I'm used to when finished. Very good machine and simple to use and fit the tanks etc.

VonShef 3.5L Oil Capacity Mini Deep Fryer - Stainless Steel Large 1.2KG Food Capacity & Easy Clean
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes perfect chips! Cook them on 150* and they're perfect ..., 8 Aug 2014
Makes perfect chips! Cook them on 150* and they're perfect in 6mins. At last a fryer that'll do enough chips for more then 1 person. Really easy to strip down and clean as well.

Sekonda Men's Gold Plated Watch 3359.27
Sekonda Men's Gold Plated Watch 3359.27
Offered by Find Jewellery
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 April 2014
I have a very think wrist and I have trouble getting a strap, other then a leather one, Fully adjusted to large side and it slipped easily on my wrist. It's a very light watch as well

BaByliss 2098DU Pro 235 Elegance Hair Straightener
BaByliss 2098DU Pro 235 Elegance Hair Straightener
Price: 40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for the wife, 27 April 2014
My wife's eyes lit up when she unwrapped it (wrapped by Amazon!)... we were just having breakfast on Mothers Day. Her food seemed to fly off the plate and she was gone to that place that is hers. 2hrs later she came downstairs with her hair looking brilliant but she wasn't dressed for open curtains... I shut the curtains and over the last 4hrs she's been showing how much she liked it. Total perfection and good for the marriage!!!

Gigabyte GA-X48T-DQ6 Motherboard Socket 775 Intel X48 ATX RAID Gigabit LAN
Gigabyte GA-X48T-DQ6 Motherboard Socket 775 Intel X48 ATX RAID Gigabit LAN

1.0 out of 5 stars ridiculous, 8 Mar 2014
I received an old, tatty hardback book. I was confused . "We had no motherboard in stock" was the excuse. I felt he wanted more for the board then I bid so this was his 'get-out'. He'll sell it another day eh.

Calvin Klein Obsession Secret Eau De Perfume Spray for Women 100ml
Calvin Klein Obsession Secret Eau De Perfume Spray for Women 100ml
Price: 19.15

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 12 Feb 2014
One of my wife's favourite perfumes but when I bought it I had forgotten I had bought her exactly
the same last year for her birthday.... I'm just a man I guess. I will buy her something else to go with it !!

Lily Jewellery 2014 Ladies Fashion S925 Sterling Silver Elegant Round Purple Austrian Crystal Made with Blingbling Swarovski Elements Crystal Amethyst Pendant Necklace For Women 45cm/18" Chain FY-D029
Offered by lilyjewelry
Price: 68.00

1.0 out of 5 stars weak and broken, 12 Feb 2014
I bought it as a belated birthday present for my wife. She had it on for about 3hrs and it fell
from her neck as we were eating dinner. The clasp had come apart where it was 'glued' to the chain.
Rubbish.

Mens Gold Tone Crystal Rhinestone Chronograph Look Watch with Metal Link Band
Mens Gold Tone Crystal Rhinestone Chronograph Look Watch with Metal Link Band
Offered by QBD Watches
Price: 8.49

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and week, 9 Feb 2014
J had to go for a refund. I admit the item was cheap but, even so, the clasp was broken
and made of very week 'tinny' material. Steer clear buy double the price and get a decent watch

Geneva Chronograph Look Watch with Crystals..Gold Tone Metal Link
Geneva Chronograph Look Watch with Crystals..Gold Tone Metal Link
Offered by QBD Watches
Price: 5.05

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 28 Jan 2014
Very cheap and nasty strap which was broken on receipt. Returned for refund as replacement would be similar to original

Page: 1 | 2 | 3